Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

White+Grey

Tried several apps before getting to this Back In Stock app and, by far, is the best option in terms of customization options, functionality and excellent service too. EXCELLENT option, really pleased with the functionality!

MANTRA Labs

Works great, drives revenue and super helpful customer service. It does what it says it will do and makes it easy. Exactly what you want!

Emmaline Bags Inc.

This app has become an invaluable tool for our business. It works beautifully, and is easy to setup.

Level One Game Shop

Best Restock App we have found. We've tried multiple, including the highly used app by Swym (which was very disappointing). Back in Stock by SureSwift is by far the simplest and easiest app in the restock notification arena to setup, along with offering the best functionality we have found. As an added note, we were having some issues with custom functionality they were trying to code in for the app. Support was super helpful and coded the change into the app that we requested within a day of the request. The only con worth mentioning for this app is that it appears to use a script to load the button/widget in. Because of this, their is a slight delay in the Back in Stock button appearing on the page due to being the last thing loaded. But, as long as the rest of your site is optimized, this should not be an issue.

Folkrm

I used this app to create a back in stock alert, not only is it extremely easy to use but the customer service is fantastic. I am using the free version and customer support customized this app to be fully integrated in to my theme (Streamline) in under 2 hours of me emailing them. Fantastic!!! This is the out of stock app or you!

MobyFox

Great App, definitely the best in its category. It allows for complete customization of notifications and frontend options. We specially value that the notification e-mails make it to most inboxes in comparison with other similar apps which don't. Plus, customer service is outstanding.

Matero

Despite being a free user, they helped super quickly resolve an issue! The interface is also easy to use and quick. Thanks everyone!

Prevailer

I'm impressed! I'm fairly early in the process, however, I had an issue with the "Email When Available" button not aligning properly with my existing "Sold Out" button on my theme. I reached out to the developer, explained the problem and provided some screenshots of the issue. It got resolved in a very timely manner! I have no doubts that they would help out if I run into any other issues! :-)

THE WANTS SHOES

The moment we installed this app in our shop it helped us to grab customers and leads for sold out products. This makes it so much easier to track good-selling products, analyze variant requests and do re-orders. It honestly paid itself in the first few days of running

MakeMyBellyFit

Have been using Back In Stock for a number of years. Works great and backed by excellent customer service. Would recommend. Has definitely helped re-capture sales that could have been lost due to out of stock.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36