Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

VMC Chinese Parts

We have been using Back In Stock for a couple of years now. We sell parts for motosports units, and customers were asking us all the time to let them know when we got something back in. This simple app provides the perfect way for customers to get notified without the hassle of us trying to keep track of our customer requests. A second bonus is that when you see a bunch of folks waiting on a specific item, you know you need to order some more. I highly recommend this product.

USA Dinnerware Direct

The Back in Stock app is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Outrageous return on such a small investment. Our results are off the charts. Highly recommend to everyone with a Shopify store!

Rumpl

Seamless. Great for both the customer and marketing. Set it and forget it and watch sales come in automatically when your product restocks.

Salikas Panini

Works very well, fast customer support, BUT it doesn't support a multi-lingual site (if all languages are under one domain). Unfortunately....

Pure Female

It works very well for us. We often sell out quickly and then we get some back in return. Our customers can easily sign up on their sold out size to get notified if it will come back in stock. The app is easy to personalize and support is very good. We have used it for almost a year.

Chula Aesthetics

New to it and so far it's been q great experience. technical support response time was SUPER QUICK, helpful, and nice.

Savanna Hair Co. - Octocurl®

This app is exactly what I need to keep track of variation restock requests. The integration looks very professional and the support was stellar. I sent a few questions on a weekend, not expecting answers back until Monday, but got support back right away. Got me up & running & I am very happy with this app. Also, love supporting apps with great customer service. Impressed.

ettitude

Fantastic app and even better customer support! I work with multiple apps from our Shopify Stores and BackInStock is one of the most simple and painless apps we have. If you are thinking about getting this app for your store, I highly recommend it. We can clearly see the impact of this app on our daily sales whenever we restock an out of stock item.

Cup Holder Hero

Awesome app that helps us when we run out of stock. We feel like we haven't lost a customer forever, just until we receive the replacement stock. Then the orders come rushing in!

Inner Strength Products

Fantastic app, very easy to setup and use and takes all the work out of the process of notifying customers. Well worth the price.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38