Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Cape Coffee Beans

I'm a big fan of Back in Stock. We've used it for years. Every year, it just gets more valuable and drives more sales for us. The process to update customers on incoming stock would be way to labour intensive without this. The support is also very responsive.

Cayce Golf

Back In Stock just works. Took less than 5 minutes to set up and the rest is automated. We use it not only for in-stock notifications but to judge interest in new designs. First and the only in-stock app we've used but we'd highly recommend it!

STANCED UK

Amazing service! Great app and the back up from James and the team was really quick. The app works really well!

Still Here New York

This app is a key component to my business. We are a business that runs out of stock quickly and Back in Stock allows us to bring customers back to the shop once we restock. I recommend it to any new business starting out of Shopify as one of the best apps to integrate into your store. They are also super helpful and responsive to any question or need. Only good things to say!

Divine Goddess

Easy integration and immediate results. We installed it late last year and has consistently given us great returns so we have upgraded our plan twice already. Especially in this time of interuptted supply it is a great way to generate sales.

Bloomist

absolutely fantastic app and great customer service. highly recommend for sites that have frequent stock outs and replenishments. well worth it.

The Reluctant Trading Experiment

We used to collect emails through our theme. Then we’d have to go back through them to find the email addresses and then finally create emails to send to the customers. This solves the problem really well. James was particularly helpful answering questions so we could make this work for us. Really nice app, saving us lots of time, and converting customers.

Shakti Mat NZ

We use back in stock on all 5 of our Shopify stores and wouldn't go without it. The functionality is great and we get a surge in sales when we get a product back in stock. Great app, great support team, two thumbs app for back in stock!

Freshly Picked

This app is great - we chose it because it will batch send based on inventory vs. the number of notification (so you don't send way too many notifications when only a small amount of inventory comes back in stock). We are seeing great revenue from an app that requires almost no maintenance once it's installed!

It's also super easy to exclude products or toggle notifications on and off per product using a simple tag in Shopify.

Finally, I recently had to reach out to their support team to help us manually move notifications to a new SKU for the same product - I have never received such helpful and prompt response from a support team on a Shopify App.

We would highly recommend Back In Stock!

Eight Ounce Coffee

This app saves us time when customers want to know when a product will be back in stock. It also generates quite a bit of sales for us! (More than enough to pay for the app).

I would like some additional features - for example, if a product is discontinued and replaced with another product, I'd like to be able to move the notifications over to that new product. Or if a product is discontinued, I'd like to be able to notify my customers inside the app and not manually.

Other than that, it has a lot of great features, and when a product comes back in to stock, we know that our customers have been notified which generates a decent amount of sales!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26