Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

TopatoCo

Does exactly what it's supposed to, easy to implement and customize and for customers to figure out!

Torchlight Games and Hobbies

This is exactly what my website was lacking, and has removed need of me taking down customer requests myself, freeing up time. I've had some trouble with the buttons after changing themes but have been working it out with some support from Back in Stock staff.

Miniroom.se

Easy to install and great functionality. Everything works smooth and its easy for customers to sign up for notifications.

Buzzoms

The app is great to collect emails as soon as an item runs out of stock. Easy setup, even with our customized theme, and when we get new stock we're able to keep up momentum. Perfect solution!

Dr. Woof Apparel

Petra is very helpful. She was able to integrate the script into our team and it works great. just the way we like it! We ended up adding it to our second store. The only request we have is to have a more customisable back in stock form.

Hickory and Elm

This app was easy to install - so easy that I thought I was missing something, but I wasn't! Petra on their support team helped me out quickly and easily. I have very low quantities on most things in my shop so this app is going to be very helpful. I also appreciate the free plan! Thank you so much!!

Randies

Great app. Simple & effective. I had to install in a hurry due to some high sales on my site. The support team were friendly, super fast and efficient. Would highly recommend.

Eighth Generation

The app has been really great in recovering what could have been lost sales. The staff was helpful when it came to integrating the app.

Motion RC

Fair price, great features, and responsive support. Highly recommend for any Shopify store, large or small.

DocksLocks

Simple and effective app for taking back and delivering in stock notifications. Price is appropriate as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40