Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Vintage Vibe

Top notch support, we needed to make some custom integration to our theme and James from the support team knew exactly what needed to be done to achieve the desired results. Highly recommend this app to anyone looking for back in stock notifications.

Fright-Rags

It is a great resource to allow us to gauge demand for any product that is out of stock. Customer support is incredibly helpful as well!

Kerners

Awesome customer service. Answered within 10sec and solved my issues within 40sec. Best "back in stock" app on the market.

The Fresh Mode

I use this app for when a sneaker (size) is out of stock. Received the best support I’ve gotten so far from a Shopify app! Super quick response and they made the perfect adjustments. I was expecting an how to link, but they went the extra mile and adjusted everything to my template!

TAAG Fashion

Very helpful app! Straight to the point, and delivers exactly what's needed. Their support is very responsive as well.

Crunchyroll

This is a great app for notifying customers when items come back into stock. This has reduced the workload for our Customer Service Team, and given the customers a way to be notified when their item is back. This has consistently driven revenue, and provided insight to our buying team as far as which products are most popular. It's easy to pull data from the app to see which products are most requested, and which products drive the most revenue when they're restocked.

Smoking Lily Handcrafted Goods

Back in Stock is great. It is so easy for our customers to use and saves us so much time emailing back and forth with them. It wasn't super easy to set up but the customer service was good and helped with our questions. We've been using it for over a year now I'm not sure would want to run our business with out.

TopatoCo

Does exactly what it's supposed to, easy to implement and customize and for customers to figure out!

Torchlight Games and Hobbies

This is exactly what my website was lacking, and has removed need of me taking down customer requests myself, freeing up time. I've had some trouble with the buttons after changing themes but have been working it out with some support from Back in Stock staff.

Miniroom.se

Easy to install and great functionality. Everything works smooth and its easy for customers to sign up for notifications.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41