Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Kalm

Excellent app. Has generated a ton of revenue for us. It just works; does what it needs to do. And does it well.

Furbysofie

The app is working very well and they helped me integrating it into my webshop. My customers are already using it and now I can easily track what they are interesting in, making it easier for me to offer the right products to my customers.

Ethicool Books

Impressive product. Very easy to setup and nice level of customisation. Paid for itself within minutes!

H PPE Supply

This is probably one of the best apps we have installed. Not only is it easy to use, reliable, and does an amazing job, their support team is fantastic. Always ready to help and quick turn around on requests. I'm so happy we have this app installed.

Life Interiors

Super useful app, if you know how to code you'll be able to customise the styling of email notification even more. The support was prompt and helpful, assisting us with minor styling update which we were stuck at.

Wrap Buddies

We've had a hard time maintaining inventory levels of our product thanks to shipping issues, freight issues, and COVID. But thanks to Back In Stock, we haven't lost customers along the way. I was skeptical that folks would really come back, or that the process of sending them messages would be painful or time-consuming, but as soon as we added inventory, messages went out automatically and we captured a bigger proportion of those lost sales than we had expected.

Little Sleepies

Super helpful support team! The app is easy to use and helpful when alerting customers when an item is back in stock!

Smithery

I can't believe I didn't install this app years ago! I have satisfied customers who are getting the pieces they wanted and I am collecting money that was just falling through the cracks!! Within a week I had generated over $2000 in sales that I would have lost. And the customer support is SO GOOD.

Comfysets

Love this app! Because of this app we have more sales and we don't need to email all customers. Great customer service aswell! Great support!!

Thirsty

A simple-to-use app that does exactly what it says and most importantly, it generates actual revenue.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31