Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Pink Tag Boutique

The BackInStock makes it easy for me to see what my customers want more of! Once I restock items my customers are notified immediately.

November 14, 2019

Thank you for your review! Don't forget you can also setup a delivery policy to control how many notifications are sent on restock. If you ever have any questions or problems just get in touch!

Rosa Bloom

This app is a really helpful feature for our customers, as sometimes we have quite long waits for our products to be restocked, and then when they do come back in, they can sell out quickly, so this helps keep customers up to date. The support is EXCELLENT. James helped me with so many little questions, and he adapted and styled the integration to sit perfectly within my store.

October 31, 2019

Thank you for your review! Happy to help and if you ever have any further questions or want any styling changes made, just get in touch!

lafumes

We have been using this app for more than a month and we certainly see the benefits. The app analytics tell us about the conversion from emails. We are quite pleased with the ROI. We strongly recommend this app!

October 22, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback, we are happy to hear everything is working out great! If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, feel free to get in touch!

The Ultimate Cuff

This is a great app we use to let our customers know when items are back in stock. It works seamlessly and we've used it with great success for years. Highly recommend!

October 19, 2019

Thank you for the review and feedback, if you ever have any questions, just get in touch!

TechPixels

This app lets me customize everything in the widget. Totally matches my store design. Now I am not worried about missed sales because of out of stock products.

October 19, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback. We also create button integrations on the product page on demand, if you ever want us to take a look just get in touch!

Need This Now

Very good customer support team. Was very prompt. Really appreciate all the help. Thank you developers.

October 19, 2019

Thank you for your review. Happy to assist, feel free to get in touch if you ever need further assistance or have any questions!

BotasMexicanas

This is a good app. And I like the options it gives on where I want the notification button. That, and also a few other customizations that I was able to get it. Good experience overall, setting it on my store

October 10, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and review. We are happy to assist! If you ever need anything in the future just get in touch with us again!

theyounger

I agree with all the good reviews below. Its a very good app. And great support team. I also love the fact that it gels with my store theme very well and looks good overall

October 19, 2019

Thank you for the review! Happy to help, if you ever have any questions or want us to look at the styling, just get in touch.

VisualDiamondArts

This is a great app, in helping me re-capture sales that I might have otherwise lost. And, I also like the fact that it helps me identify which products to order from my supplier sooner, and by how much. Love it!

NBoxx

After very long, I found a notification tool that was simple, not expensive, and easy to install. Thank you for bringing a notification tool within the reach of small merhants!

October 19, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback, glad we could help out. If you ever have any questions or suggestions, get in touch!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20