Samlet vurdering
  • 2 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
19. september 2022

A great app for changing image backgrounds that saves a lot of work. Axel was very supportive upon our requests.

Herbivore Hub
Tyskland
5 dager bruker appen
Axel Hardy svarte 19. september 2022

Thank you so much for your review. I’m always happy to help so don’t hesitate to get back to me if you need anything else with the app in the future :)

Redigert 26. mai 2020

Usually this app works very well indeed, just a few instances where it cant figure out the background properly so i have had to undo the change.

Only gripes are that you dont get your credit back if it doesn't work and it is a bit on the expensive side. Might add it to my other store if these issues are sorted out

I would deservedly give this a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ once sorted

Perfect customer service would give more than 5 stars if i could !!

Partsworld-UK
Storbritannia
4 dager bruker appen
Axel Hardy svarte 22. mai 2020

As promised, I have updated the app today to add the new link / button if you are not satisfied with the result and to receive a refund for your credits. Hope you can now increase your rating, it would be amazing! And I hope you like this new feature ;-)

Redigert 16. januar 2021

Great for small businesses with not too many photos. If you have hundreds and hundreds of photos that need background imagesremoval, look elsewhere.

Lexmetics
3 dager bruker appen
Axel Hardy svarte 16. januar 2021

Thank you very much for your review! Let’s talk again by email in a few weeks about the update I am working on. Thanks and again, I really appreciate!

3. april 2020

This app is really impressive and easy to use! It will be so helpful for my product photos! It's quick and work well!
I recommand this app.

Fond Photo by Pastryandtravel
2 dager bruker appen
Axel Hardy svarte 11. april 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words, really appreciated!

Redigert 12. juli 2020

This app is a life/time saver! I just had a meeting with my team on Friday about cleaning up our site and removing background images. We had a mix of lifestyle photos and white background
photos which was not a clean look. Normally we have to wait a few days for someone else to edit this for us. With this app, I cleaned up around 70 of our photos in less than 3 mins. TIME SAVER!!! I actually bought two sets of 100 credits because I ran out due to some pain points. There is room for improvement like testing a photo for satisifaction with a watermark before losing a credit and a couple of minor things I noticed. You definitely have to keep your eye on your credits because once you use it you lose it. I was just flipping between "remove" and "restore" getting comfy with the app and not realizing that I was losing. I would say out of 70 pics only 3 couldnt remove completely and what was left is fixable with a white marker. I reached out for help and Axel the developer was super responsive and delivered excellent customer service in the weehours of the morning no less. He even resolved my issue in a very favorable way. I shared my user suggestions and it was well received. Glad to know some new things are in the works and I am looking forward to seeing this app grow. It is very useful and def worth a monthly investment. Daspotnyc.com

DA SPOT NYC
1 dag bruker appen
Axel Hardy svarte 12. juli 2020

What an incredible review! Thank you so much, on top of our conversations and your suggestions in the email we shared, this review is wonderful and super helpful. I definitely consider the ideas you talked about in our conversations and they will help the app to become a lot better in the future. Thanks again for your suggestions, ideas and for your awesome review!

14. juni 2021

What a find this app!! We tried all highly recommended tools out there. Online Ai tools, Adobe and so on. Tested them all thoroughly. Somehow we did not look for a solution for this in the Shopify App store. Thinking if those tools cannot do it, then it's probably not possible. Sure to do some basic images, but not more difficult ones. Just to be sure we checked the Shopify App store, and found this App. What a big surprise... All we tested was not even close to what this app can do. And it's connected to our Shopify store. Even the option to set background color, see quick preview, see how it is in the store, download the result if you want and use it anywhere you like. And change back to original when you want other settings. Long story short. Great app!!!

My Greatest Rentals
Nederland
1 dag bruker appen
Axel Hardy svarte 15. juni 2021

Thank you so much for this incredible review. It definitely made my day and it's super motivating for me to continue to improve the app! If you have any other questions, you know that you can always contact me via the chat integrated into the app. Thanks again for your kind words :)

13. oktober 2022

Works great, well worth it!! Axel Hardy supports his product too. Easy Photo Background Remover is a very nice tool provided by a very nice guy!

Eco Bee Supply
Rundt 5 timer bruker appen
Axel Hardy svarte 14. oktober 2022

Thank you so much for your nice review and kind words about my work! Don’t hesitate to get back to me if you have any other questions about the app in the future :)

16. september 2020

Very good app to automatically do a clipping path and remove background on the photos. The developer is also very reactive to reply our issues

SEQUOIA
Rundt 5 timer bruker appen
Axel Hardy svarte 22. september 2020

Thank you very much for your review! I'm always happy to help and if you any questions or suggestions about the app, don't hesitate to contact me :)

2. november 2022

Great app just what I was looking for. Really easy to use UI and spot on with the HD quality setting.

FreestyleXtreme
Storbritannia
Rundt 2 timer bruker appen
Axel Hardy svarte 2. november 2022

Thank you so much for your review. I always try to build easy to use apps so I'm glad you mentioned this point :-)

Redigert 6. mai 2020

Very Good Mec, c'est juste le prix qui ne me convient pas. Mais pensez-y cela vous ramènera peut-être plus de monde.

Bazuro
19 minutter bruker appen
Axel Hardy svarte 6. mai 2020

Thanks for your review and for updating it :)
I completely get it and always try to improve the algorithm to lower the costs. I really appreciate your update and feedback however. Thanks for that!