Easy Photo Background Remover

Remove background & create stunning product photos in a click!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Remove backgrounds in just one click!

Lexmetics

Great for small businesses with not too many photos. If you have hundreds and hundreds of photos that need background imagesremoval, look elsewhere.

January 16, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! Let’s talk again by email in a few weeks about the update I am working on. Thanks and again, I really appreciate!

Favors Today

Awesome app, wish i found it sooner! Super easy, just click the button "Remove Background" and you have a perfect photo...LOVE IT! Oh, great support also, Axel answered my email within 5 minutes.

December 20, 2020

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to help or to guide you if you have any questions. Thanks for this awesome review! :)

BKFITNESSJUNKIE

I was struggling with sales for my website when I was told by a ig influencer that my pics were professional..I got so worried over 200 picture how do I retake these..hire a photographer a location and a model...so costly. then I found this amazing app that removed the background and even had my pics looking amazing....ommg what a relief....great appp....and customer service AMAZING....THANK YOU...

November 24, 2020

Thank you very much! I’m so glad to read that my app helped you to give a more professional look to your photos and to your shop in general. It’s definitely the aim of the app. I’m sure it will boost your sales in the future :) !

Steri-Stand

What a pleasure to work with Axel - he really went the extra mile. Highly recommendable to all e-commerce stores. Heidi

November 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your review Heidi! If you have any other questions about the app or your photos, you have my email and I'm always happy to help :)

Mimochai

Really great app for removing backgrounds and very responsive and friendly developer! It works just like I hoped it would, even a little better. It's just missing a feature to be able to download the high-res transparent PNG. The developer promised it to be coming soon, can't wait :)

November 12, 2020

Thank you very much for your awesome review. And you will be happy to know that the feature to download the PNG has been implemented in the last version of the app. There is a small download icon on the photos in the app now that will let you download the high-res version of them :)

24Sensations™

Easy Photo Background Remover Incroyable application, vous souhaitez supprimé votre fonds d'écran ? si vous passez par ici je recommande fortement précis rapide et pas chère . ÉFFICACE ! Easy Photo Background Remover Amazing app, do you want to remove your wallpapers? if you go through here i highly recommend accurate fast and cheap. EFFECTIVE!

October 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your awesome review! I'm glad you like the app with the new "fully transparent" feature integrated here :)

Merci beaucoup ! Je suis vraiment heureux de voir que vous êtes satisfait désormais depuis que les mises à jour ont été faites :)

2ndlyfe

Fantastic app - works quickly, and just as good as photoshopping each image! Well worth the money, and the developer Axel is really supportive in email if you need anything. Thank you for making this app!

October 19, 2020

Thank you very much! I'm always happy to help, so don't hesitate if you have any more questions in the future :) glad you liked the app! Thanks again!

Serv' Co. Skincare

Every business should have this app!! I think this has to be the most prominent and efficient app for photo editing/ background removal. I would normally spend hours on photoshop to crop out my products for a clean look on the website. With this app, I have the perfect image in a matter of seconds and a click of a button! Not only is the algorithm practically PERFECT, it even allows me to choose my background color! This is so important for those of us that have color backgrounds on our websites. This app is an essential and I highly recommend! The developer is also super friendly and prompt to respond regarding any concerns. I had a question that was answered within 10 minutes along with a resolution. Again, please don’t take my word for it, try it for yourself and thank me later. The BEST thus far! Thank you thank you thank you Axel.

October 18, 2020

Wow, that's awesome! Thank you so much for this incredible review. My aim with the apps I build is to bring a lot of value to merchants like you by providing easy to use features and a quick & quality support in case there is any issue or any questions. I was so happy to help you and will always be in the future. Thanks again for this top review :) !

Sturdy Sports

The app does its job efficiently. I needed to do more than 500 photos and Axel gave me a good deal. The app saved me lot of time as the background is removed with a simple click of a button. Had I used a person to do it, it would have taken me ages.
Moreover, Axel is quick to response and an amazing guy. He is generous and always ready to help.
I will strongly recommend the use of this app.

October 2, 2020

Thank you very much! It's always a pleasure for me to help and to assist. I'm so happy to know that my app helped you in your business! Don't hesitate if you have any questions or suggestions, you have my email ;-)

Pets Best Life

Super easy to use and effective app to remove background from a photo subject and replace with a solid color. Axel, the app developer, was also very responsive and helpful when I needed some support. Highly recommended.

September 28, 2020

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to help so don't hesitate to contact me again in the future if you need something or if you have any questions :)