Easy Photo Background Remover

Easy Photo Background Remover

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
Edited May 6, 2020

Very Good Mec, c'est juste le prix qui ne me convient pas. Mais pensez-y cela vous ramènera peut-être plus de monde.

Bazuro
France
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
Axel Hardy replied May 6, 2020

Thanks for your review and for updating it :)
I completely get it and always try to improve the algorithm to lower the costs. I really appreciate your update and feedback however. Thanks for that!

Edited May 6, 2020

Wow. That WAS easy. Our two previous background removal apps were okay. And this one works brilliantly so far! One took time and while they were great at communicating, it took time. We still use them for recolor. The next was fast and not bad, until *poof* they were gone. Merci for making that easy!! Especially in a pandemic, with so many things happening, please know that you made what could have been an "oh f*ck, really!?!?!" moment into an "ahhhhhh, no problem"" moment for one small biz owner.

Mom's the Word
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
Axel Hardy replied May 6, 2020

Wow! What a pleasure to read such a wonderful review. Thank you very much. It means a lot! I try my best to always improve the app and make it as easy as possible for merchants. I'm so glad to read that you find it easy to use and that you like it : it really definitely makes my day! Don't hesitate if you have any question or suggestion in the future, I will always be happy to help! Thanks and stay safe!

Edited April 11, 2020

App works as expected, it can remove background automatically. Can recommend it, developer is very friendly and does provide great support.

RoyalDonuts
Germany
Time spent using app: 9 months
Axel Hardy replied April 11, 2020

Thank you so much! These kind of comments really motivate me to always improve the app. It means a lot!

April 3, 2020

This app is really impressive and easy to use! It will be so helpful for my product photos! It's quick and work well!
I recommand this app.

Fond Photo by Pastryandtravel
France
Time spent using app: 2 days
Axel Hardy replied April 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words, really appreciated!