Easy Photo Background Remover

Easy Photo Background Remover | Reviews

by Axel Hardy

Remove background & create stunning product photos in a click!

1 review

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC

App works well in effectively removing background for a good finished photo 99.9% of the time. The only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that you cannot preview the results before spending your credits. Instead, you have to spend your credits first, and if you aren't satisfied you have to request a review to see if you can get the credit refunded. There are other background removal apps that allow a preview before spending money/credits, to see if the finished result will meet your needs.

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your detailed review :)

Actually, the reason why I don’t include a preview is because when you remove the background of a photo, it has a cost for me in the backend. I am working on finding a solution for this, but if a lot of users only did some previews without purchasing anything, the app would cost me a lot to maintain.

But I completely get it that it’s a downside in my app and I’m always working on improving it. This point you mentioned is at the top of my todo list, I’m sure I will find a solution to this challenging point in the future :)