Easy Photo Background Remover

Remove background & create stunning product photos in a click!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Remove backgrounds in just one click!

FreestyleXtreme

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great app just what I was looking for. Really easy to use UI and spot on with the HD quality setting.

November 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. I always try to build easy to use apps so I'm glad you mentioned this point :-)

Eco Bee Supply

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Works great, well worth it!! Axel Hardy supports his product too. Easy Photo Background Remover is a very nice tool provided by a very nice guy!

October 14, 2022

Thank you so much for your nice review and kind words about my work! Don’t hesitate to get back to me if you have any other questions about the app in the future :)

Vidlogix

Background Remover by Mr. Axel Hardy works as advertised. Here's a screenshot of my first conversion: https://share.cleanshot.com/qCMMgE Caveat emptor: The app will remove image alt text which, depending on the complexity of your theme, contains code used for image swapping and the like. In this case, the ALT must be added back to the image(s). UPDATE: This app still wipes out ALT text as of 10/17/2022.

October 5, 2022

Update 10/24/2022 : The ALT texts are now correctly kept when a background is removed :-)

Thank you so much for your review and for your feedback. Great point about the ALT issue, I'll fix that in the next few days with the new app update, thanks for pointing this out :-)

Herbivore Hub

Location Germany

A great app for changing image backgrounds that saves a lot of work. Axel was very supportive upon our requests.

September 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. I’m always happy to help so don’t hesitate to get back to me if you need anything else with the app in the future :)

Charlotte Sayers

We use this app for Charlotte Sayers jewellery and it has been brilliant! Very useful being able to use HD too

April 12, 2022

Thank you so much! I'm glad it helped you to improve your store! Don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any other questions or suggestions for the app :)

RED VALENTEEN Luxury gifts

Location Australia

This is my favourite Shopify app! Makes removing the background so quick and easy! Definitely recommend using the HD option for the best result. Good customer service too.

September 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Don't hesitate to come back to me by email if you have any other questions or requests for the app :)

Haute Bungalow

Time spent using app About 22 hours

I really liked this app , it was fast and easy to use . Removing backgrounds made my store looked much more uniform . I ran into a few glitches at first and Axel got right back to me and helped me to fix them , I will def keep using this app .

August 29, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to help when you need anything with the app! Don't hesitate to get back to me when you have any questions about it :)

Sasha's Pet Lovers Place

Thank you for such a great app Axel! I am hooked. I am very impressed and love that I can take stock photos and remove the background to create the exact look I want for my store. I couldn't have done that without this app. I really like the payment options too. Axels is very nice and has exceptional customer service!!! Thank you so much.

August 7, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! I really appreciate your kind words about my app and support. You know that you can contact me anytime if you have any other questions! Thanks again :)

Uptown Bridal Accessories

Wow, I just happened upon this app needing something that could take care of erasing backgrounds. I was using another app and knew it couldn't do the job. So I TRIED this one and am I glad I did. It may cost a little more but it does it right the FIRST time. THANK YOU!!!

August 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad you liked it. If you have any other questions or suggestions about the app, you know that you can always contact me through the in-app chat system :)

Little Extras Lifestyle

Location Australia

The app is very easy to use and very effective. I like the idea of pay as you go. Axel provides great customer service. Thank you :)

July 9, 2021

Thank you so much and glad you like it! Don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any questions about the app :)

Previous 1 3 4