Easy Photo Background Remover

Easy Photo Background Remover | Reviews

by Axel Hardy

Remove background & create stunning product photos in a click!

RED VALENTEEN Luxury gifts

This is my favourite Shopify app! Makes removing the background so quick and easy! Definitely recommend using the HD option for the best result. Good customer service too.

September 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Don't hesitate to come back to me by email if you have any other questions or requests for the app :)

Haute Bungalow

I really liked this app , it was fast and easy to use . Removing backgrounds made my store looked much more uniform . I ran into a few glitches at first and Axel got right back to me and helped me to fix them , I will def keep using this app .

August 29, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to help when you need anything with the app! Don't hesitate to get back to me when you have any questions about it :)

Sasha's Pet Lovers Place

Thank you for such a great app Axel! I am hooked. I am very impressed and love that I can take stock photos and remove the background to create the exact look I want for my store. I couldn't have done that without this app. I really like the payment options too. Axels is very nice and has exceptional customer service!!! Thank you so much.

August 7, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! I really appreciate your kind words about my app and support. You know that you can contact me anytime if you have any other questions! Thanks again :)

Uptown Bridal Accessories

Wow, I just happened upon this app needing something that could take care of erasing backgrounds. I was using another app and knew it couldn't do the job. So I TRIED this one and am I glad I did. It may cost a little more but it does it right the FIRST time. THANK YOU!!!

August 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad you liked it. If you have any other questions or suggestions about the app, you know that you can always contact me through the in-app chat system :)

Little Extras Lifestyle

The app is very easy to use and very effective. I like the idea of pay as you go. Axel provides great customer service. Thank you :)

July 9, 2021

Thank you so much and glad you like it! Don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any questions about the app :)

My Greatest Rentals

What a find this app!! We tried all highly recommended tools out there. Online Ai tools, Adobe and so on. Tested them all thoroughly. Somehow we did not look for a solution for this in the Shopify App store. Thinking if those tools cannot do it, then it's probably not possible. Sure to do some basic images, but not more difficult ones. Just to be sure we checked the Shopify App store, and found this App. What a big surprise... All we tested was not even close to what this app can do. And it's connected to our Shopify store. Even the option to set background color, see quick preview, see how it is in the store, download the result if you want and use it anywhere you like. And change back to original when you want other settings. Long story short. Great app!!!

June 15, 2021

Thank you so much for this incredible review. It definitely made my day and it's super motivating for me to continue to improve the app! If you have any other questions, you know that you can always contact me via the chat integrated into the app. Thanks again for your kind words :)

oklestore

this app saves you a lot of your time and effort highly recommended. I use it for my customers to switch to dark mood and not see white background

April 21, 2021

Thank you so much! That's a great use of the app in your case here : thanks for your review :)

Crystal Fizzy

I didn't use the HD Settings when I began my editing. They refunded my credits. How awesome is that! The program works very quickly which saves me time and has greatly reduced my stress levels. They are a great team to work with!!!

February 15, 2021

Thank you so much for this review! I'm always happy to help so don't hesitate to message me again in the future if you have any problem or any question about the app :)

GALUHP GIRL T.

App is easy to navigate & fun to use. Highly recommend!
Payment method is quick & easy.
Axel is a superstar business person to work with :)
Carolyn USA

January 17, 2021

Thanks Carolyn for your wonderful review and kind words. It has been a pleasure talking with you by email and helping you for your specific needs. Don’t hesitate to contact me again if you need more help or have any other questions :)

Lexmetics

Great for small businesses with not too many photos. If you have hundreds and hundreds of photos that need background imagesremoval, look elsewhere.

January 16, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! Let’s talk again by email in a few weeks about the update I am working on. Thanks and again, I really appreciate!

Previous 1 3