Audio Background Music Player

Add music to your store's background in JUST 1 minute!

Price: Free

A Touch of Pink Magick

Time spent using app 8 minutes

Love this!! Adds a perfect touch to my site.
Sets the moos for whatever theme I'm working with for my drops.

Frimunt Clothing Co.

I have installed this app in my store about a year ago, and it has performed beautifully. It helped enhance the theme of the store, and it gives it a high vibe, which inspires customers. We've got great comments from customers about it! The good thing is that for those who don't want music in their shopping experience, they can simply turn it off from the screen control, which makes it very versatile and practical. It also can be setup so it plays a song and it continues where it left on the next page, that way the music becomes less repetitive and it doesn't start all over again at every page the customer views. I highly recommend this application to everyone! 10/10

4MCreations

Time spent using app 18 minutes

I love that we can add songs to our websites to make it more fun. Thank you so much for allowing us to do so. I can't wait to show it off now.

Jazzo’sCrystals

My page now has this beautiful melody playing while customer bye :) . Easy to install and use , picked up download quickly as well

String Power - Violin Store

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I just downloaded the app, added one mp3 song. The Setup was easy and super fast. It took me not even 2 minutes to installed the song. I highly recommend this app to everyone who wants to add some music.

Forrest Kirk Leather Co., LLC

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I For it me to be good making music hear on site mine to sell tings with nice look on them..........

Dead End Jeans

FREE, FAST TO INSTALL AND DO PLUS THE YT VIDEOS ARE SPOT ON IF YOU'RE A BIT SLUGGISH LIKE ME! RECOMMEND. CHECK MY SITE OUT DEAD END JEANS

Rap Bibs

Time spent using app 13 minutes

I used to this app to help me add music to my store and it literally was the easiest thing to do and only took a minute

La Vie Château

Time spent using app 32 minutes

I really like how this app helps me to customize background music to my website. It really adds to the shopping experience and its FREE!!

NancyProtectz

Time spent using app About 17 hours

It's a great app. We wanted to use our jingle on our website and it worked right away. Just remember to 'save' first before checking your website. Very happy with the product and customer service! You can see it in action here www.NancyProtectz.com Thanks for a great app!

Previous 1 3 4