Audio Background Music Player

Audio Background Music Player | Reviews

by RoarTheme

Add music to your store's background in JUST 1 minute!

AsianCoastline Services Inc

Works GREAT! Best Free App 5 Stars ............................... Come check it out AsianCoastline.com

Craftycupsboutique

loved it super super easy! it literally took me a few minutes to get some amazing xmas music in my website!

pookie and sebastian

i used this to increase interest in our website and make it more close to our brick and mortar stores

The Fix Clothing

I use this app for my clothing business.Its great so far.Well see if it satisfies my customers needs.

fantasyexploration

Super easy to use and works without issue. I installed and started to use it immediately. I just wish I could add more songs like a playlist

Alexandra and Co. Boutique

AWESOME! super easy! I appreciate that it was quick, easy and self-explanatory. And that you are free was a great addition.

Impulsive Fashion

I used this app to help me set the vibe when people visit my site. It was easy to implement and it runs great!

cosmoszon

perfect so imy costumers can listen music and buy products perfect way do to costumers to buy in your store

Malegear

Simple and easy to use, it will give my store a more calming and engaging dimension with my customers and enhance the shopping experience

Refresh Designs, LLC

Love it! Simple and easy - a must for every website. The Audio Background Music Play will make your website come to life!

Previous 1