Malabi background remover

Malabi background remover

by ArtInCam LTD

Automatically removes the background from your images

jointcustodydc

Would give 0 if I could. We paid for the maximum amount of background removals subscription plan (and we haven't come close to using up our credits) and it is currently not letting us remove backgrounds during the busiest shopping season of the year. If you want to have business come to a grinding halt, sign up for this terrible service with non-existent customer support.
By the way, this is not the first time this has happened.
AVOID!

JIBBOS

Helllo, I think I would like to get my money back because all the pictures are not good and there is som green still behind the model and everything is not transparent! Is this the way it should be?

The Reworks

I also paid for the 200 image credits, however now I am trying to upload new images and it says I have 0 image credits left. This is disappointing because I was enjoying this app and how much easier it makes my job but now I have to waste time waiting for a response from the support team.

Commercio

We have paid a plan of 200 photos, and now that I'm still editing it tells me that we do not have credits. throws me as a result 0, and the month is not over yet. also we have only used 20 photos of 200. As we may have to pay again if you have not used the whole and the month has not finished, if you want to see it that way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This program is close to being the best, as this is also close to being the worst, because after all its excellent tools, it seems that the collection management and work history is obsolete, we do not have the history of the amount of credits used , they simply discount each one, but as it is possible that twice already I have more than 150 credits and from one moment to another I have 0. How is it possible?. if they are an excellent program. because they want to be the worst on this issue? twice ... how many times does it have to happen? we do not want to be given or rewarded each time it happens. We simply want to use the total credits we pay. that is why you offer the plans, otherwise they will give you what the business is like then!

fabulous.shop.infinity

This app is amazing huge money and time saver. You can make all your pictures look uniform in just a few clicks

Chateau Hairouna

Nice app but probably more effective for shots with products that have very clear defined borders and clearly differentiated colors between the object and background. I found myself having to do too many edits on the files I really needed the work done on. I'm deleting it and finding something that also has a human to review and fix. It's definitely worth a try as it may work well for you.

5iento

Does the job, although requires some tweeking for some pictures.

www.5iento.dk

Veganstraws

Really awesome tool! Handy and fast! https://veganstraws.com

1style Ch