Malabi background remover

Malabi background remover

by ArtInCam LTD

Automatically removes the background from your images

The Reworks

I also paid for the 200 image credits, however now I am trying to upload new images and it says I have 0 image credits left. This is disappointing because I was enjoying this app and how much easier it makes my job but now I have to waste time waiting for a response from the support team.

Commercio

We have paid a plan of 200 photos, and now that I'm still editing it tells me that we do not have credits. throws me as a result 0, and the month is not over yet. also we have only used 20 photos of 200. As we may have to pay again if you have not used the whole and the month has not finished, if you want to see it that way.

This program is close to being the best, as this is also close to being the worst, because after all its excellent tools, it seems that the collection management and work history is obsolete, we do not have the history of the amount of credits used , they simply discount each one, but as it is possible that twice already I have more than 150 credits and from one moment to another I have 0. How is it possible?. if they are an excellent program. because they want to be the worst on this issue? twice ... how many times does it have to happen? we do not want to be given or rewarded each time it happens. We simply want to use the total credits we pay. that is why you offer the plans, otherwise they will give you what the business is like then!

fabulous.shop.infinity

This app is amazing huge money and time saver. You can make all your pictures look uniform in just a few clicks

Chateau Hairouna

Nice app but probably more effective for shots with products that have very clear defined borders and clearly differentiated colors between the object and background. I found myself having to do too many edits on the files I really needed the work done on. I'm deleting it and finding something that also has a human to review and fix. It's definitely worth a try as it may work well for you.

5iento

Does the job, although requires some tweeking for some pictures.

www.5iento.dk

Veganstraws

Really awesome tool! Handy and fast! https://veganstraws.com

1style Ch

Good ! I recommend to all. Easy and effective

Jdstorefashion

Great Experience. Easy to use and do as required. Save me lots of time

Msichana

Great app, requires a bit of tweaking from the automatic removal as it is not perfect, but editing is easy enough.

Scandishop Online

it's got potential but could benefit from further development or input from a graphic designer. I had it installed for only a few minutes and I could see it wasn't going to be of much use for me. It often removed part of the product or only part of the background. Definitely has the potential to save time and cost. I'll come back later to see if it has improved.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6