Malabi background remover

Malabi background remover

by ArtInCam LTD

Automatically removes the background from your images

Wear it Again SA

Have been using the app for 2 months. Really happy with the results. Thank you for a great app, and it's affordable.

June 23, 2019

Thank you very much for your kind words!
We will continue to do our best to provide our customers with great technology and great service.

Sneacker's Feel

Quite effective!
But is there any way to put no shadow by default ? Thank you for bringing this solution to us :)

June 11, 2019

Hi,
Thank you very much for the feedback, we are truly happy to hear : )
Currently adding the aesthetic shadow is our system default while removing the shadow is available for each picture.
We will definitely consider this issue for our future versions.

Batik Martian

Very helpful team and they solved my problem and made amends for something that helped very much. Great app and easily one of the best photo background remover in the system. Would be helpful if they have a pay per use package instead of a full signup.

May 30, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. Always happy to be here for our customers. We will consider a pay per use option to try and best adjust to our customers needs.

Mom's the Word

Okay, so, we've used this app all of a couple of weeks so far, but Ahhhhhh. Works so well and SO SIMPLE! Thank you!

jointcustodydc

Would give 0 if I could. We paid for the maximum amount of background removals subscription plan (and we haven't come close to using up our credits) and it is currently not letting us remove backgrounds during the busiest shopping season of the year. If you want to have business come to a grinding halt, sign up for this terrible service with non-existent customer support.
By the way, this is not the first time this has happened.
AVOID!

JIBBOS

Helllo, I think I would like to get my money back because all the pictures are not good and there is som green still behind the model and everything is not transparent! Is this the way it should be?

The Reworks

I also paid for the 200 image credits, however now I am trying to upload new images and it says I have 0 image credits left. This is disappointing because I was enjoying this app and how much easier it makes my job but now I have to waste time waiting for a response from the support team.

Commercio

We have paid a plan of 200 photos, and now that I'm still editing it tells me that we do not have credits. throws me as a result 0, and the month is not over yet. also we have only used 20 photos of 200. As we may have to pay again if you have not used the whole and the month has not finished, if you want to see it that way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This program is close to being the best, as this is also close to being the worst, because after all its excellent tools, it seems that the collection management and work history is obsolete, we do not have the history of the amount of credits used , they simply discount each one, but as it is possible that twice already I have more than 150 credits and from one moment to another I have 0. How is it possible?. if they are an excellent program. because they want to be the worst on this issue? twice ... how many times does it have to happen? we do not want to be given or rewarded each time it happens. We simply want to use the total credits we pay. that is why you offer the plans, otherwise they will give you what the business is like then!

fabulous.shop.infinity

This app is amazing huge money and time saver. You can make all your pictures look uniform in just a few clicks

Chateau Hairouna

Nice app but probably more effective for shots with products that have very clear defined borders and clearly differentiated colors between the object and background. I found myself having to do too many edits on the files I really needed the work done on. I'm deleting it and finding something that also has a human to review and fix. It's definitely worth a try as it may work well for you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6