Malabi background remover

Malabi background remover

by ArtInCam LTD

Automatically removes the background from your images

Pokertradingcards

I'm giving this app 5 stars as it is for sure a time saver. I have only been using it for a short time and it has already saved me significant time. I have started re-photographing my images with a background of significant contrast so that the app can do it's job and give me the best photos possible. (an orange or pink background with dark or light photos as an example). It is very important that customers see the edges of my images (trading cards) and this software is doing a great job of doing just that. I recommend it for anyone with images with strong contrasting backgrounds.

Littlebundlez

Was working great for two weeks, however stopped responding at some point and I haven't heard back from the support team

Vintage To New

helps more than anything love it

Affordable Leather And More

Highly recommend! Not every adjustment is perfect, but it can easily be massaged. Good work!

Icyskyytheshaveiceshop

didn't really work for me....and they charged me $5. I'm not sure why even though I was hoping to try it for free first.....When I contacted them, I was told it was a Shopify charge. Anyways, I don't recommend it as this app can't distinguish what's background and what's the product...So the processed image was a mess!

Quilts I Am

The price on this app is super great! But I'm not overly impressed with it's features. It does great on maybe 3 out of 20 pictures, but most of the examples are erased too much. With that being said, it's pretty much useless to me. I'll stick with my own cropping and editing for the time being.

Jabon Y Mas

made everything so much easier!

Getsunnies

I get my product images for our sunglasses from a supplier and this app has saved me incredible amounts of work photo editing!

Geemeup

it is useful app, thank you..............

Sola Wood

Easy to use. Saves a ton of time!