Malabi background remover

Malabi background remover

by ArtInCam LTD

Automatically removes the background from your images

5iento

Does the job, although requires some tweeking for some pictures.

www.5iento.dk

Veganstraws

Really awesome tool! Handy and fast! https://veganstraws.com

1style Ch

Good ! I recommend to all. Easy and effective

Jdstorefashion

Great Experience. Easy to use and do as required. Save me lots of time

Msichana

Great app, requires a bit of tweaking from the automatic removal as it is not perfect, but editing is easy enough.

Scandishop Online

it's got potential but could benefit from further development or input from a graphic designer. I had it installed for only a few minutes and I could see it wasn't going to be of much use for me. It often removed part of the product or only part of the background. Definitely has the potential to save time and cost. I'll come back later to see if it has improved.

Pokertradingcards

I'm giving this app 5 stars as it is for sure a time saver. I have only been using it for a short time and it has already saved me significant time. I have started re-photographing my images with a background of significant contrast so that the app can do it's job and give me the best photos possible. (an orange or pink background with dark or light photos as an example). It is very important that customers see the edges of my images (trading cards) and this software is doing a great job of doing just that. I recommend it for anyone with images with strong contrasting backgrounds.

Littlebundlez

Was working great for two weeks, however stopped responding at some point and I haven't heard back from the support team

Vintage To New

helps more than anything love it

Affordable Leather And More

Highly recommend! Not every adjustment is perfect, but it can easily be massaged. Good work!