Malabi background remover

Malabi background remover

by ArtInCam LTD

Automatically removes the background from your images

Affordable Leather And More

Highly recommend! Not every adjustment is perfect, but it can easily be massaged. Good work!

Icyskyytheshaveiceshop

didn't really work for me....and they charged me $5. I'm not sure why even though I was hoping to try it for free first.....When I contacted them, I was told it was a Shopify charge. Anyways, I don't recommend it as this app can't distinguish what's background and what's the product...So the processed image was a mess!

Quilts I Am

The price on this app is super great! But I'm not overly impressed with it's features. It does great on maybe 3 out of 20 pictures, but most of the examples are erased too much. With that being said, it's pretty much useless to me. I'll stick with my own cropping and editing for the time being.

Jabon Y Mas

made everything so much easier!

Getsunnies

I get my product images for our sunglasses from a supplier and this app has saved me incredible amounts of work photo editing!

Geemeup

it is useful app, thank you..............

Sola Wood

Easy to use. Saves a ton of time!

Bernie Dexter

pretty good but not perfect =)

Shopatfinn

Overall the app works Okay. HOWEVER, you can't use it in every image. Some of the images too much gets erased or colors on the image get washed out. It seems to work on images where the colors are darker.

Best Auto Glass Dmv

Excellent application! The pricing is SUPER reasonable and affordable.