Malabi background remover

Malabi background remover

by ArtInCam LTD

Automatically removes the background from your images

Liveinfashion Com

LOVE, LOVE AND LOVE!!!!!!!
Easy and just what I needed! So Happy with this!

Zum Stammtisch Pork Store

Automatic Background remover is awesome! It is easy to use, well priced and helps me out a ton. I suggest any eCommerce user look into it as an option for photo needs.

Fashionworthy

Super easy to use and has been a lifesaver to my online store! Love it, exactly what I needed.

Tm Creations

5 stars to this great app for saving me a lot of money!

Hospedaria Por Do Sol

Really easy to use and a great value for its price! In my opinion, 200 images for just 5$ is a no brainer.

The Insta Curator

This app is for people (like me) who doesn't have much time to edit photos manually. Great time saver! And satisfying neat results. :) Not perfect for low contrast images though, but it works fine for most photos especially when you get a hang of it. Plus the support team is very helpful and responsive. Thanks for answering all my questions btw.

Surprise Concepts

Tried the free trial first for a couple of days just to familiarize with the options. Very user friendly compared to other photo enhancing apps I tried before. Easy to navigate, the interface is simple. But above all, results were flawless! The trial photos I used looked great. I wouldn't mind paying $20 since I'll be using it for a dozen images of my products

Ventura Online

Super cool and effective app.
Very easy to operate and the results are great and professional.

Menstuffiscool

Great tool.
The app actually removes backgrounds automatically!
It took a few images until I got the hang of it - If the background removal is not perfect the "touch up" mode is an easy way to fix it up.
Reasonable subscription prices and great results, exactly what I needed.

Generalname

Ok this app is amazing. In less than 30 minutes, I got 5 amazing pictures on a white background. Saved me lots of time & money. How does the app even know the difference?

Well, I still have 5 free images left, I'm glad I found this app.