Malabi background remover

Malabi background remover

by ArtInCam LTD

Automatically removes the background from your images

Gearfashion

DO NOT use this app and save tons of time,extra work and money.

I did try what this peoples calls the free periode.After a few mintits they blocked the free version and claimed me for payments. 1 dollar each image. The vuerst app I have seen and used in a million yers. I dont know how many immages this crap did destroyd, but it took me several hoers trying to fix tham, with no luck.I had to delete tham all and reinnstall all of thouse immages to the store.And this app is not the only one that do not work.Most of the apps here dosent work as they should. Actually the very woerst of using apps I have seen in my 60 yers on this planet.

Sunnysmile

Great app! Intuitive, efficient and well priced. Its unfortunate that there isn't a bigger plan for large store over 1.000 products. It would be amazing to propose a 5.000 pictures plan!

Flagshipgear

Amazing App, produces outstanding and professional results, most images require little to no touch ups, and Malabi Customer service is the best! this is a must have app, will save you a ton of time and money, worth every penny!

Pick Up Tops Uk

does the job www.pickuptopsuk.com

Scalerfab R C Trail Armor Accessories

This program is very intuitive unlike other programs i've use for the past 3 years (fotofuze). I highly recommend- has saved me HOURS of editing time!

Liveinfashion Com

LOVE, LOVE AND LOVE!!!!!!!
Easy and just what I needed! So Happy with this!

Zum Stammtisch Pork Store

Automatic Background remover is awesome! It is easy to use, well priced and helps me out a ton. I suggest any eCommerce user look into it as an option for photo needs.

Fashionworthy

Super easy to use and has been a lifesaver to my online store! Love it, exactly what I needed.

Tm Creations

5 stars to this great app for saving me a lot of money!

Hospedaria Por Do Sol

Really easy to use and a great value for its price! In my opinion, 200 images for just 5$ is a no brainer.