Malabi background remover

Malabi background remover

by ArtInCam LTD

Automatically removes the background from your images

Zum Stammtisch Pork Store

Automatic Background remover is awesome! It is easy to use, well priced and helps me out a ton. I suggest any eCommerce user look into it as an option for photo needs.

Fashionworthy

Super easy to use and has been a lifesaver to my online store! Love it, exactly what I needed.

Tm Creations

5 stars to this great app for saving me a lot of money!

Hospedaria Por Do Sol

Really easy to use and a great value for its price! In my opinion, 200 images for just 5$ is a no brainer.

Michael Taylor Store

It can be a little difficult importing pictures with not the best lighting. Overall if the picture has good lighting this is the best app out there. www.boardwalkshop.co

Vapouriety

can be a pain sometimes, but works pretty well!

The Insta Curator

This app is for people (like me) who doesn't have much time to edit photos manually. Great time saver! And satisfying neat results. :) Not perfect for low contrast images though, but it works fine for most photos especially when you get a hang of it. Plus the support team is very helpful and responsive. Thanks for answering all my questions btw.

Surprise Concepts

Tried the free trial first for a couple of days just to familiarize with the options. Very user friendly compared to other photo enhancing apps I tried before. Easy to navigate, the interface is simple. But above all, results were flawless! The trial photos I used looked great. I wouldn't mind paying $20 since I'll be using it for a dozen images of my products

Tresfancy

Not good, can't select right collection to edit, upgraded to $20 after free trial without knowing. However I need more time to use all of my credits due to the lack of optional within the app! But now I want to downgrade and get refund.

Update:

Removed the app and just get my money back so I'm giving another star for the app bcz of the customer service, but I can't give 4 or 5 stars for the app to be honest. They need to improved the app before selling it.

Ventura Online

Super cool and effective app.
Very easy to operate and the results are great and professional.