Malabi background remover

Malabi background remover

by ArtInCam LTD

Automatically removes the background from your images

Michael Taylor Store

It can be a little difficult importing pictures with not the best lighting. Overall if the picture has good lighting this is the best app out there. www.boardwalkshop.co

Vapouriety

can be a pain sometimes, but works pretty well!

The Insta Curator

This app is for people (like me) who doesn't have much time to edit photos manually. Great time saver! And satisfying neat results. :) Not perfect for low contrast images though, but it works fine for most photos especially when you get a hang of it. Plus the support team is very helpful and responsive. Thanks for answering all my questions btw.

Surprise Concepts

Tried the free trial first for a couple of days just to familiarize with the options. Very user friendly compared to other photo enhancing apps I tried before. Easy to navigate, the interface is simple. But above all, results were flawless! The trial photos I used looked great. I wouldn't mind paying $20 since I'll be using it for a dozen images of my products

Tresfancy

Not good, can't select right collection to edit, upgraded to $20 after free trial without knowing. However I need more time to use all of my credits due to the lack of optional within the app! But now I want to downgrade and get refund.

Update:

Removed the app and just get my money back so I'm giving another star for the app bcz of the customer service, but I can't give 4 or 5 stars for the app to be honest. They need to improved the app before selling it.

Ventura Online

Super cool and effective app.
Very easy to operate and the results are great and professional.

Menstuffiscool

Great tool.
The app actually removes backgrounds automatically!
It took a few images until I got the hang of it - If the background removal is not perfect the "touch up" mode is an easy way to fix it up.
Reasonable subscription prices and great results, exactly what I needed.

Generalname

Ok this app is amazing. In less than 30 minutes, I got 5 amazing pictures on a white background. Saved me lots of time & money. How does the app even know the difference?

Well, I still have 5 free images left, I'm glad I found this app.

Black Hair Essentials

I had a good experience with the app... Once I got used to the process it was quite easy for me to clear the background of some of my more complicated product images and then re-insert the picture onto each respective product straight from the app!

I managed to save a lot of time from (the usual) switching in and out of Photoshop.

1 2 3 4 6 Next