Malabi background remover

Malabi background remover

by ArtInCam LTD

Automatically removes the background from your images

JIBBOS

Helllo, I think I would like to get my money back because all the pictures are not good and there is som green still behind the model and everything is not transparent! Is this the way it should be?

Scandishop Online

it's got potential but could benefit from further development or input from a graphic designer. I had it installed for only a few minutes and I could see it wasn't going to be of much use for me. It often removed part of the product or only part of the background. Definitely has the potential to save time and cost. I'll come back later to see if it has improved.

Icyskyytheshaveiceshop

didn't really work for me....and they charged me $5. I'm not sure why even though I was hoping to try it for free first.....When I contacted them, I was told it was a Shopify charge. Anyways, I don't recommend it as this app can't distinguish what's background and what's the product...So the processed image was a mess!

Quilts I Am

The price on this app is super great! But I'm not overly impressed with it's features. It does great on maybe 3 out of 20 pictures, but most of the examples are erased too much. With that being said, it's pretty much useless to me. I'll stick with my own cropping and editing for the time being.