Continue selling accurately
Never lose sales from out-of-stock items by continuing to sell with a backorder/pre-order label and stop-at limit for each item.
Split mixed orders
Any mixed pre-order may be automatically split to better manage immediate and delayed fulfillment requests.
Changes or delays? View all backorders/pre-orders by item to easily bulk-edit changes.
À propos de BackStock preorder splitter
A customer win-win approach to continue selling when out of stock:
Ideally, every item a merchant offers would always be available for an immediate purchase. Though, many top selling items will become out of stock and stop selling by default, leading to a less excited customer and substantial loss of expected sales for the merchant. On the other hand, selling items that will not be immediately shipped leads to unsatisfied customers, bad reviews, and sometimes dreadful chargebacks.
So, our service solves that problem by providing an organized and manageable way to continue selling and later ship items that are out of stock while communicating the Backorder or Pre-order shipment status of each item on the Product detail, Add-to-cart and Checkout pages.
How it works
- Of your current inventory, you would create a plan by selecting items to continue selling when they go out of stock, including a "ships on" label to announce when the item is estimated to ship when out of stock / backordered, and a stop at limit based on what is confirmed to be (re)stocked.
- Then, once the item sells out (or if more quantity is requested then in stock), a Preorder button and "Ships on.." label will appear on the product, add-to-cart and checkout pages.
- Once orders are placed, you may opt-into opening a separate fulfillment for in-stock items while leaving backordered items unfulfilled. This will greatly help organize your fulfillment process & communications for the split of immediate and delayed shipments.
- Or, if you have a separate location that fulfills backorders, we can automatically move any backordered items to be fulfilled by that location.
- As backordered items become reserved, our service will continue to track changing inventory and automatically stop selling when the limit is reached, or when you opt the item out of the backorder plan.
- Lastly, you may easily view all backorders by backordered item to help with bulk editing changes such as returns, discounts and customer communications.
*Coming soon: Hold fulfillment requests for backordered items until restocked.
Voir une démonstration de l'application
Découvrir comment fonctionne l'application avec un exemple de boutique.Afficher l'exemple de boutique
Galerie de supports multimédias
$9.95 par mois
* Tous les frais sont facturés en USD.
** Les frais récurrents, y compris les frais mensuels ou les frais d'utilisation, sont facturés tous les 30 jours.
La note globale correspond à l'état actuel de l'application. Elle comptabilise tous les avis sur l'application, mais priorise les plus récents.