Automatic Backups

Automatic Backups

by Talon Commerce

A fully automated backup system for your store in one click.

Elemental Skin Care

It is simple and seamless and gives us confidence that all of the components of the shop can be recovered if there is any problem

Uniquely Geeky Goods

I like it. Simple and to the point without a lot of fluff. Backs me up daily and does a nice job of compartmentalizing [Yay! I finally get to use that word in a sentence!] certain sections of the site.

Pig Discount

PigDiscount.com is the third store I build on Shopify. Since my first store, I have been using this plugin and it has never caused me any problems. I already trust it, it makes me feel safe.

oliso

works, does what it says. handy to monitor changes. I like that it keeps the blogs and theme data changes for at least a month. Also can monitor any changes well.

Backpacks From Heaven

Having this app integrated into my shopify store makes me feel less stressed about losing data. Backing up is really important for me. Thanks for this app

Halcyon Now

So far so good! I quite literally just did my first backup, and I now have a lot of peace of mind.
I was able to keep doing other work while the backup was happening, also nice! .

Sanitizetek

After experiencing a different back up app whose personnel wouldn't open emails over the weekend during an emergency, finding Automatic Backups was refreshing. Tech support went above and beyond answering questions and helping at 11pm, with 3 correspondences in one day, only hours apart. Shopify's duplicate theme function does not back up products and orders... this app is a must for keeping your data safe.

Henry Top Shirts

This app is so useful! I am so glad that it allows me to backup my entire store! It is also easy to install!

deboer wetsuits

I can't express how perfect this App is for Backups. The UI is great, its super simple to use and setup, gives a comparison of previous backups and current backups in a GitHub like compare, and its very affordable. As our store grows and more users are making changes, the peace of mind having backups in the event of mistakes is a must have. Get this insurance... great job with this!

Diligence1International

A vital app for my online store as it backs up almost everything especially the theme page codings and can easily go back to the versions I need to.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6