Automatic Backups

Automatic Backups

by Talon Commerce

A fully automated backup system for your store in one click.

IVXV Apparel

I have not used the app for very long, but from what I have experienced so far, it appears to be working as designed. No complaints.

Neraksells Beauty

Easy peezy app & very helpful indeed for my newly opened shop. I hope that they can back up my shop.

GEOSAA

Fantastic app for backing up all my stores data. Allows me to have peace of mind when making big or critically important changes to my store. Keep up the excellent work devs!

SD Canada

I have not had to restore yet, but the auto backups are a great feature that help me sleep at night when making large product changes. So far so good!

Style A Puss

I love this app so far I am happy for the free version and what it offers for free. Switching to paid once my shop goes live.

Victorus

Free service is great, but you have to pay monthly to back up the likes of pages etc. Could do with some more items backed up on the free plan to get a full 5 stars

EVRILE

Free version is easy to install and I'm currently considering upgrading because they are so easy to use.

Celebrate Vitamins

This is a good basic backup app. Free product version works, helps with any mistakes during product modification. Looking at moving to the paid version, will update once i see what that looks like.

Not all the bells and whistles that the app recommended by Shopify Plus has. Cost on the basic paid version will be about 4% of what the other app would have cost us. No customer or order backups but it gets all the main components.

DirtyFurClothing

This app is a must-have when making constant improvements to your store. It backs up a lot of data while keeping every version instantly available. An online store needs to have reliable backups. Recommended to try.

ekeway

So Far so good. Easy to install and true automatic daily back up!! No worries about messing up with the codes on the back end.