Automatic Backups

Automatic Backups

by Talon Commerce

A fully automated backup system for your store in one click.

Cobs® | Official Site - Men's Clothing

You can revert back to how your store was around 30 days ago. Good app :) plus their customer service is very good they reply quickly and are open to feedback.

Vending World

This app works just as described. It gives me real piece of mind for a low price every month to know that all my site files are being backed up, not just the data files but the theme files as well

June 26, 2019

Glad you're happy with the app thanks for taking the time to write a review.

Your business is definitely appreciated!

O'KANA

Great app, been using it for months now. Great way of backing up everything from products, collections to whole themes

May 7, 2019

Much appreciated! Thanks a bunch for those kind words.

Sweet Abode Artisan Soap

This app work seamlessly with Shopify. My backups are automatically done and it's one less thing I have to worry about.

IVXV Apparel

I have not used the app for very long, but from what I have experienced so far, it appears to be working as designed. No complaints.

Neraksells Beauty

Easy peezy app & very helpful indeed for my newly opened shop. I hope that they can back up my shop.

GEOSAA

Fantastic app for backing up all my stores data. Allows me to have peace of mind when making big or critically important changes to my store. Keep up the excellent work devs!

Style A Puss

I love this app so far I am happy for the free version and what it offers for free. Switching to paid once my shop goes live.

EVRILE

Free version is easy to install and I'm currently considering upgrading because they are so easy to use.

Celebrate Vitamins

This is a good basic backup app. Free product version works, helps with any mistakes during product modification. Looking at moving to the paid version, will update once i see what that looks like.

Not all the bells and whistles that the app recommended by Shopify Plus has. Cost on the basic paid version will be about 4% of what the other app would have cost us. No customer or order backups but it gets all the main components.

Previous 1 3 4