Automatic Backups by Talon

Automatic Backups by Talon

From $9/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Talon Commerce
4.6
March 8, 2021

Super easy to install, and provides seamless automated backups without the need for any intervention. Great app.

SW-Motech UK
Time spent using app: 3 months
Talon Commerce replied March 8, 2021

I'm glad to hear you're happy with it and I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Thank you.

December 23, 2020

Works seamlessly, UI is very simple and is the cheapest backup solution out here. Props to this app.

JACKS beauty line
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
Talon Commerce replied December 23, 2020

We're targeting exactly that - reasonably priced and simple to use.

I appreciate you recognizing that. Thanks :)

December 1, 2020

So far the App installation and automatic backups have been easy and seamless. It does provide great peace of mind.

Bruhl Dryers
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
November 15, 2020

This was an easy install and easy to use. I am using it as a safety net when doing large modifications to the site structure. Restoring products and variations can be really time consuming if you have to reload with a CSV. Also, I really like the pricing structure as its based on what you have in the store - not the number of sales. I never feel a product that provides the same function should make more money if you do. Flat rate pricing is always an honest way to tie work and compensation together.

Florida Graduation Supply
Time spent using app: 2 months
Talon Commerce replied November 16, 2020

I appreciate you taking the time to make such a detailed review.

We try to be fair with our pricing and I'm happy you recognized that.

October 2, 2020

It is simple and seamless and gives us confidence that all of the components of the shop can be recovered if there is any problem

Elemental Skin Care