Automatic Backups

Automatic Backups

by Talon Commerce

Diff Historic Changes, Undo Mistakes, Recover, and Restore.

SW-Motech UK

Super easy to install, and provides seamless automated backups without the need for any intervention. Great app.

March 8, 2021

I'm glad to hear you're happy with it and I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Thank you.

JACKS beauty line

Works seamlessly, UI is very simple and is the cheapest backup solution out here. Props to this app.

December 23, 2020

We're targeting exactly that - reasonably priced and simple to use.

I appreciate you recognizing that. Thanks :)

Bruhl Dryers

So far the App installation and automatic backups have been easy and seamless. It does provide great peace of mind.

Florida Graduation Supply

This was an easy install and easy to use. I am using it as a safety net when doing large modifications to the site structure. Restoring products and variations can be really time consuming if you have to reload with a CSV. Also, I really like the pricing structure as its based on what you have in the store - not the number of sales. I never feel a product that provides the same function should make more money if you do. Flat rate pricing is always an honest way to tie work and compensation together.

November 16, 2020

I appreciate you taking the time to make such a detailed review.

We try to be fair with our pricing and I'm happy you recognized that.

Elemental Skin Care

It is simple and seamless and gives us confidence that all of the components of the shop can be recovered if there is any problem

Uniquely Geeky Goods

I like it. Simple and to the point without a lot of fluff. Backs me up daily and does a nice job of compartmentalizing [Yay! I finally get to use that word in a sentence!] certain sections of the site.

Pig Discount

PigDiscount.com is the third store I build on Shopify. Since my first store, I have been using this plugin and it has never caused me any problems. I already trust it, it makes me feel safe.

oliso

works, does what it says. handy to monitor changes. I like that it keeps the blogs and theme data changes for at least a month. Also can monitor any changes well.

Backpacks From Heaven

Having this app integrated into my shopify store makes me feel less stressed about losing data. Backing up is really important for me. Thanks for this app

Halcyon Now

So far so good! I quite literally just did my first backup, and I now have a lot of peace of mind.
I was able to keep doing other work while the backup was happening, also nice! .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6