Automatic Backups

Automatic Backups

by Talon Commerce

A fully automated backup system for your store in one click.

Halcyon Now

So far so good! I quite literally just did my first backup, and I now have a lot of peace of mind.
I was able to keep doing other work while the backup was happening, also nice! .

Sanitizetek

After experiencing a different back up app whose personnel wouldn't open emails over the weekend during an emergency, finding Automatic Backups was refreshing. Tech support went above and beyond answering questions and helping at 11pm, with 3 correspondences in one day, only hours apart. Shopify's duplicate theme function does not back up products and orders... this app is a must for keeping your data safe.

Henry Top Shirts

This app is so useful! I am so glad that it allows me to backup my entire store! It is also easy to install!

deboer wetsuits

I can't express how perfect this App is for Backups. The UI is great, its super simple to use and setup, gives a comparison of previous backups and current backups in a GitHub like compare, and its very affordable. As our store grows and more users are making changes, the peace of mind having backups in the event of mistakes is a must have. Get this insurance... great job with this!

Diligence1International

A vital app for my online store as it backs up almost everything especially the theme page codings and can easily go back to the versions I need to.

A. Litwin

This app is easy to use and appears to backup your entire store. The technical support is good and response to inquiries quickly.

CraveLyfe

Easy to install. Luckily haven't had to use it, but very affordable option. Home page shows stats about everything that's backed up by type of page.

JustShopNyc

The bst app for backing up your store on shopify, This app save my store after I install a bad app that remove all my images.

Diodiosbonvivant

The app is fantastic and product uploading moves seamlessly.

Telephone followup is great.

Recently 3/12/2020 I had hundreds of files, photos and other pertinent business materials changed on my stores and Automatic Backups had me covered completely and professionally.

Thanks again for watching my back!

Diodio’s Bon Vivant, LLC

Thanks a million.

Nutratech

Great App, super easy to use, you never really need a backup.....UNTIL you NEED IT. Will keep this as long as I am with Shopify :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6