Backup

Backup

by BackupMaster.io

An automated, secure backup solution for your Shopify store

VERMI by Dara

Great and simple application for backing up your store. Worth the extra 5 bucks even if it might seem a bit too high in the beginning :)

MAV GLASS USA

I needed to restore 7 products that were accidently deleted when we removed an app, Backup came through and allowed us to restore all of them very quickly.

Ereada Far Infrared Amethyst Mats

Thank you for good App, it helps me save different versions of the website and use them for different purposes.

Noski Noski

I like everything about this app. Powerful and simple to use. Also the price is competitive to other backup apps.

Romantik Exchange

every housewife knows that firrst payment is the mortgage, second payment is the insurance, its essential to have the insurance

Politique.shop

Well worth the money. Wouldn't be without it. I have already had the need to restore and everything went very smoothly.

The Nut House

This app works fantastic behind the scenes and even better when you need to restore. Easy to use and reliable!

Stickerheads Stickers

Peace of mind knowing my store is backed up. Super nice feature being able to restore even just a single item. Great job Team!

Tiny Tots Baby Store

Love this app...
yes.. it is a bit to pay per month, BUT gives me the peace of mind i need. Good support

Floor City

Great app but I wish you could RESTORE entire collections or RESTORE multiple products at 1 time. Or search by tag and restore a group of products in bulk.

Previous 1