Backup

Backup

by BackupMaster.io

An automated, secure backup solution for your Shopify store

Noski Noski

I like everything about this app. Powerful and simple to use. Also the price is competitive to other backup apps.

Romantik Exchange

every housewife knows that firrst payment is the mortgage, second payment is the insurance, its essential to have the insurance

Politique.shop

Well worth the money. Wouldn't be without it. I have already had the need to restore and everything went very smoothly.

The Nut House

This app works fantastic behind the scenes and even better when you need to restore. Easy to use and reliable!

Stickerheads Stickers

Peace of mind knowing my store is backed up. Super nice feature being able to restore even just a single item. Great job Team!

Tiny Tots Baby Store

Love this app...
yes.. it is a bit to pay per month, BUT gives me the peace of mind i need. Good support

Floor City

Great app but I wish you could RESTORE entire collections or RESTORE multiple products at 1 time. Or search by tag and restore a group of products in bulk.

Black Forest Wood Co.

I got this app for the obvious back-up ability not knowing much about it.
The trial expired and we kept it going. (pretty good price)
Today I accidentally deleted a page within our site. It would have been a lengthy process to recover through google cache.
Instead, I was able to recover my page with just a couple clicks from this app. Made my life much easier and saved me a lot of time!
Thanks!!

BEST HOME PRODUCTS

good apps , easy to back up but need to test restore feature soon , let see how it goes and i will get back here for a full review

Buymart

I havent tried to restore my store yet but generally it works fine on my end. I hope it will work the same way in restore process.

Previous 1