Backup

Backup

by BackupMaster.io

An automated, secure backup solution for your Shopify store

Stickerheads Stickers

Peace of mind knowing my store is backed up. Super nice feature being able to restore even just a single item. Great job Team!

Tiny Tots Baby Store

Love this app...
yes.. it is a bit to pay per month, BUT gives me the peace of mind i need. Good support

Floor City

Great app but I wish you could RESTORE entire collections or RESTORE multiple products at 1 time. Or search by tag and restore a group of products in bulk.

Black Forest Wood Co.

I got this app for the obvious back-up ability not knowing much about it.
The trial expired and we kept it going. (pretty good price)
Today I accidentally deleted a page within our site. It would have been a lengthy process to recover through google cache.
Instead, I was able to recover my page with just a couple clicks from this app. Made my life much easier and saved me a lot of time!
Thanks!!

BEST HOME PRODUCTS

good apps , easy to back up but need to test restore feature soon , let see how it goes and i will get back here for a full review

Buymart

I havent tried to restore my store yet but generally it works fine on my end. I hope it will work the same way in restore process.

Poslovni pokloni

Installed this app yesterday, did a backup of a whole store, hopefully nothing ever goes wrong with the store but with this app I added a new layer of security so I can have a peaceful mind and be sure everything is backed up on another place and to be able to restore the whole store even if some unexpected problem occurs. Worth every cent and the prices are really affordable.

CampsiteFlags

One thing I do not want to worry about is a catastrophic error. My site took weeks to set up and perfect and the peace of mind knowing that it is backed up lets me sleep at night.

Everyone needs to know that there is no backup plan on shopify store in general. If you delete your products by accident or add some unusual app that kills your store there is no way back without a backup app.

Hopefully, I will never need it but at least I know it is there if I do need it.

Working Tees

Great app. No worries about being backed up. This app does it all for you. Thanks

Stoorla

Backups is one of my favourite app I use frequently! I'll certainly recommend it to all my friends!

Previous 1