Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 74% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 22% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
24 de junio de 2022

Easy, free, automated backup app. Splits backup files into categories for products, collections, customer, orders, configurations, etc.. What more could you ask for?

Solar Made
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
AdNabu Global, Inc. respondió 15 de septiembre de 2022

Dear Solar Made admin & team,

Many thanks for the valuable review that you had earlier posted for our Backup app. I am glad that you like the different sections of the backups.

I would also like to take this opportunity to mention that we have added a few more backup categories such as pages, blogs, articles, etc. that you may have noticed. Another important feature - "Advanced Restore" is also available now.

Please check them and always feel free to write an email to support@adnabu.com. All the support is always extended to you regarding this.

Thanks.

Warm Regards,

15 de diciembre de 2022

Ashwita was very helpful in walking me through the features and the steps needed to use this app. Thanks to the entire team making a great app for us Shopify users. Cheers!

InHis BonStrong Calcium
19 días usando la aplicación
AdNabu Global, Inc. respondió 16 de diciembre de 2022

Dear Joseph,

First of all, many thanks for your valuable review of our app. Thanks for your kind words about our support. I really appreciate the same on behalf of the entire team. I'm glad that you are happy with the support we have provided you.

We're always here to address any concerns or answer any questions. Happy to help you.

Thank you for choosing us!

Ashwitha from AdNabu Team

16 de noviembre de 2022

Had an emergency with our site and this app saved us! Had a backup of everything (but the photos) and most importantly peace of mind.

Science World Science Store
Canadá
7 días usando la aplicación
AdNabu Global, Inc. respondió 17 de noviembre de 2022

Dear Science World Science Store admin & team,

First of all, many thanks for your valuable review of our app. I'm so grateful for your kind words. Our app automatically creates backups for your products, collections, orders, and all.

Also, our developer team plans to work on media backup soon. That feature will be coming soon.

Thank you for choosing us!

Ashwitha from AdNabu Team

3 de febrero de 2022

If there would be more stars, I'd award 10! This app is amazingly easy to use. I've been a WooCommerce customer for over 10 years and just recently changed to Shopify. When facing the usual challenges of a shop owner, I found this app and cannot express how pleased I am. I was expecting the usual hassle and 3-4 trials before something gets actually done, and found the same issue on Shopify confirmed, until I found Vault-Backup and Restore by Shubham Raji. Not only do they have an outstandingly excellent customer service, but they care. Beside the fact, that the app actually works. I offered my review and hope that it will help this amazing company to gain a lot of traction and many fans! Thank you again for all the help you provided.

Eyesyus
4 días usando la aplicación
19 de julio de 2023

This app is user friendly and effective. I recently started to use it for my Shopify store and I am happy with its seamless functionality and great customer service. Highly recommended!

Moon Dance Charms
Países Bajos
1 día usando la aplicación
AdNabu Global, Inc. respondió 20 de julio de 2023

Dear Moon Dance Charms Admin & Team,

Firstly, I wanted to express my heartfelt gratitude for your incredible review of our app and your kind words about our support. Please know that your feedback is immensely valued by the entire team. It brings us great joy to learn that we were able to assist you during your time of need.

Should you ever require any further assistance or have any additional queries, please feel free to reach out to us at support@adnabu.com or initiate a new chat. We are always more than happy to provide any help you may need.

Once again, thank you for choosing us!

Warmest Regards,
Neha Singh

24 de septiembre de 2023

Werkt super fijn! Heel snel en makkelijk te installeren en het is ook erg overzichtelijk.

The Cake Room
Países Bajos
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
AdNabu Global, Inc. respondió 26 de septiembre de 2023

Beste beheerder en team van The Cake Room,

Bedankt voor het delen van uw ervaring met onze Goshu: Backup, Restore, Export-app! Ik ben blij om te horen dat het voor u goed heeft gewerkt en dat het installatieproces snel en eenvoudig was. Uw feedback is waardevol en ik ben hier om u te helpen als u nog vragen heeft of verdere ondersteuning nodig heeft. Ik wens je een naadloze ervaring met onze app! 🚀🌟

Nogmaals bedankt.

Hartelijke groeten,

13 de julio de 2022

Semplice e intuitiva. L'app è gratuita e fino a questo momento non sembra dare problemi. Consigliata per chi non ha esigenze particolari.

Dirty Loft
Italia
3 minutos usando la aplicación
AdNabu Global, Inc. respondió 14 de septiembre de 2022

Caro amministratore e team di Dirty Loft,

Molte grazie per la tua preziosa recensione che avevi pubblicato in precedenza per la nostra app di backup. Sono felice di sapere che ti è piaciuta l'interfaccia semplice e intuitiva della nostra app.

Ora ci sono più funzionalità disponibili nell'app tra cui Ripristino avanzato, backup di blog/articoli, ecc. Dovresti verificarle e sentiti libero di scriverci all'indirizzo support@adnabu.com per qualsiasi domanda correlata che potrebbe sorgere. Tutto l'aiuto necessario è sempre esteso a te.

Grazie per la tua fiducia in AdNabu.

Cordiali saluti,