Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automatic, secure backups for Shopify and Shopify Plus stores

LoveHistoria

The app is very easy to use and full of features. Once I had an issue (on my side), contacted support and they sorted it in about 3 mins. It is excellent value for money, and I think it is much needed given the importance of back-up.

February 21, 2020

Thank you! We pride ourselves on our customer support - I'm glad to hear we were able to help out so quickly :)

Radio Depot

The peace of mind knowing we have backups separate from Shopify's system is fantastic.

The app was easy to install and change reports are great. Easy add for any store looking to ensure consistency.

www.radiodepot.com

February 21, 2020

That's great to hear, we're proud to protect your store! Thank you for writing a review.

Fashion Silver Jewellery London

I was in trouble with some apps installed on my shop, so I needed to restore my website to a previous date. After receiving assurance by their customer support, I successfully restored my website to the date I wanted. Great App, Thanks.

February 14, 2020

Sorry to hear that other apps gave your store unexpected problems - that happens more often than people think! Glad to hear we were able to help restore things back to normal :)

STILLMORE LLC

Rewind has helped www.stillmorellc.com feel protected when different developers and agencies work on the site be it updates, new code or installing apps.

February 13, 2020

Happy to hear we provided peace of mind. Thank you for writing a review :)

Datsun Garage

Rewind Backups is quick, easy, does what it says, and the customer support is excellent! They were able to quickly resolve my account level issue.

February 6, 2020

Thank you very much! We pride ourselves on our customer support - glad to hear your issue was resolved quickly.

Carter and Holmes Orchids

Why Shopify does NOT include a back-up for everything I will never understand, but Rewind helps with that peace of mind! Working for months on the new site and then having a set back made this app a must have for us. Thanks! www.carterandholmes.com

February 6, 2020

It's a common myth that cloud platforms have backups that are accessible to their users. Unfortunately, most people learn that the hard way. We're glad to hear we were able to give you peace of mind during your new build - it looks great!

ReChic Ltd

I had to use the app for the first time to remove some unwanted code left by another app. With a couple of my questions answered by the support team, everything went smoothly!

January 31, 2020

Glad to hear we were able to help out with that! It's pretty surprising how often this sort of thing happens - other apps leave unwanted code. Thank you for writing a review.

Coastal Gifts Inc.

I was looking for a way to back up my store as I am moving to Shopify after hearing of the price increase and all the downtime in the last month with Big Commerce. I saw that Rewind would give me the piece of mind that when my website migrated to Shopify I would have a back up if anything went wrong. I will continue to use Rewind on Shopify. Customer Service is also responsive and helpful.

January 29, 2020

Thank you for writing a review, we're so glad to have you on board! Welcome to Shopify :)

Milisonics

Great app. Fast and responsive people behind it. I was looking for a backup solutions for my store, and this was the most apropiate one for my needs.

January 29, 2020

Thank you! We take pride in our support team :)

CareEssentials.ca

Just what I needed - I set it and forget it but it's there when I need it and has bailed me out a couple of times already.

January 15, 2020

So glad to hear we've been able to help you out!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 70 71