Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

WITHGEAR

Very easy to use and very simple interface. Love this! The app you hope you never have to use! Set up is seamless and you can access your regular backups whenever. from withgear

September 21, 2021

So glad to hear it – thank you!

Puppy Dogs & Ice Cream Inc.

We've used Rewind for quite some time and it's not the app we have to use often but when we do it's absolutely essential that we have it. It gives us piece of mind that we have a backup, and their support is outstanding. Example being when they reached out to us because we were actually overpaying for their subscription, and advised us to change the plan we were on. Would definitely recommend them.

September 21, 2021

Thanks for the kind words, we really appreciate them!

Anthony's Diecasts

Does exactly what it says it will do. Very happy with my experience. Happy to have peace of mind that if something goes wrong we are covered.

🙌 thank you!

701 Hoodies

The app you hope you never have to use! Set up is seamless and you can access your regular backups whenever. As Kurt Elster would say, this is the first app you should ever install on your store.

September 21, 2021

Thanks for the kind words and we're glad to hear you've found Kurt – he's one of the best people in the Shopify ecosystem!

Tech21 - UK

The account managers are incredibly helpful and super quick at replying! Integrating the app with a new store was quick and easy.

thank you!

Instee Store

I have restored plenty of time, but nothing happened, and the customer service always not there to help.

September 8, 2021

Hi There,

We have noticed that you posted this review on the same day you installed Rewind Backups. It is not possible to restore to a point in time before Rewind was installed.

When you install Rewind, we start to save versions of your data. At any point in the future, you can go back to one of our saved versions. Unfortunately, you can not go back further than your install date.

We hope our coverage is helpful to you moving forward,
Maura Woodman
Product Manager, Rewind

Mary Jane's Headquarters

Absolutely love this app. We lost a bunch of blog posts a few months back, because of users error of one of our employees, we thought we could restore them using Shopify and when we realized we couldn't, and that the same thing could happen - we installed Rewind. And now I sleep easy at night!

TINTO

I've implemented it to our store, had a few questions about it, and their support team sent me an email before I reached out to them asking if they would like a quick walk through of the app. All my questions were answered and was overall satisfied. Thank you Aditya!

Mensuas

Rewind was recommended to me by my agency because if you didn't know backing up the data in your store is a merchant's responsibility. Still, I did my own research because the privacy and security of my store and customer data are critical to my business. Rewind is the only certified backup app and the only one I trust to store it securely. Their 7-day customer support team is another big plus as let's face it, data loss is never going to happen at a convenient time!

H&T-Jewellery-Store-UAT

App used to work and it has stopped working. We are back and forth with customer service for the last 1 week and no luck. What is the point of paying an expensive fee and the dev team doesn't have a clue?

August 20, 2021

Hey there!

I've been following the progress on your current ticket and although we are working to resolve the issue - it seems like you might have meant to post this review for our sister app: Rewind Copy - not rewind Backups.

Rest assured we are in the process of working to uncover the issue with copying your blogs on that application and I want to assure you of our company guarantee that if we cannot resolve the problem for you (which is pretty rare) that we're happy to refund you in full for the inconvenience.

I want to thank you for your patience in this matter while we attempt to resolve the issue you're experiencing with Rewind Copy.

-Kaleigh de Palézieux