Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automatic Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Fresh Patch

We're very happy we installed Rewind Backups. Fast and easy setup. Peace of mind knowing we are protected if anything were to happen to our site. Thanks!

GardenStone

We have been using Rewind for over 6 years now since our first website. Now, 6 years fast forward we are using it on all 6 of our websites. This is one of those apps, which you hope to never need to use, but so happy that you have it if you actually need it.

Christmas Light Source

This app really does what it says it will do. Adding the app to the store was easy. My new migration hyper-inflated my order number and choice of plan. I signed up anyway. I figured that at some point in the 7-day trial period, I'd sort things out. Turns out I didn't need to add that to my iPhone calendar. A customer service representative responded super promptly to an email asking for assistance and he adjusted my plan. One less thing to worry about. While waiting on my first backup, the onboarding process included animated training on the features of the site and how to restore both single items and the entire store. Super pleased.

Woojer

Great peace of mind for the price. Its worth paying the monthly fee to make sure everything you've worked hard to build up remains reachable should anything happen....

Larizia

Really useful, and great peace of mind. the support is excellent, they got us out a pickle when we were setting up our store. install it straight away. hopefully you won't need it but if you do you'll be glad you did!

WearMyWardrobeOut

Easy to use, easy to install, personal care and support already after only being a Customer for 3 days. Makes me worry a lot less knowing i have this service ! Thank you Aditya Shah for answering all of my questions and helping me to understand how the back up works and restore's

Alyce Paris

I use the app to back up our online store. So far, so good! Haven't had any issues. We originally began using the app on another platform but have since migrated to another. I reached out to customer service to see about transferring the app to our new platform. Working with Logan Jones was wonderful! He helped me figure out how to get the app up and running on our new platform in a timely manner and even helped me cancel the app on our previous platform. He was professional, responsive, and knowledgeable.

May 5, 2021

Logan is definitely a rock star! We're so glad to hear that Rewind was able to protect your store across platforms. Welcome to Shopify and thanks for leaving us a review, we really appreciate it.

The Lemon Tree Candle Company

A Pleasure to speak to Aditya who showed me the app and how it works. Thank you so much for our chat and the advice

May 5, 2021

We made sure to pass your message along to Adi - thanks for your review!

Limited100

Aditya was very consultative and of huge value in helping our business understand how we can enhance our store's data protection. Highly recommended.

May 5, 2021

🙌Love to hear that you're protecting your store with Rewind

Sexplore

Fantastic support from Logan, got us back up and running in no time after having lost some products in a CSV update. Thank you!

May 5, 2021

Sorry to hear about your CSV troubles, that comes up quite often. Glad you've found Rewind!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 77 78