Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Mia & James

I was recomended this app and evernthough i havent had to use it yet. It is a must for all stores regardless of the business, you just never know when something could go wrong!

Swell Composites

Been using the app for a few months and have found it really useful. I've used it to restore my theme when I accidentally installed another app the broke it. And I've used it a few times to restore products. works well.

Abysm Internal

So far so great! It's working well and it already helped me recover from one small blunder! It gives peace of mind.

BH_Montecito

So far, so good! I didn't find the plan I wanted right away, so I contacted support. The rep was very helpful and made my plan available right away with some excellent advice about our growing business and how the plans work. She also gave me a great tip about another of their apps I plan to get!

WAG

We installed Rewind backups as suggested by our Dev. App is great and does the job silently in the background and such a peace of mind to have backups going on 365 days! You can track back any changes made in the backend from products to themes.

Daneson

We've been using Rewind Backups for years and it gives us the peace of mind of knowing that almost everything in our store is backed up automatically.

Remedy's Nutrition

Love this app. Makes backing up super easy. With over 400 products, this is very important to us. Thanks Rewind :)

Electricridesonly.com

great useful app, and excellent customer support. Logan is great!
I wish I knew about this app before. I highly recommend it.

MadMan Nutrition

Glad I discovered this app before going live. Peace of mind now knowing any data loss due to human error or random acts are covered and reversible simply by using Rewind. I would recommend this to anyone running a business online as an insurance policy to save yourself hours of manual labor. The support team is very helpful too.

July 6, 2021

Congrats on setting your store live! Thanks for your review, we're proud to protect your business 🙌

Spiritudee

I've been using Rewind since my store started and it's always proven reliable. Customer service is awesome - they helped resolve an issue that would have taken much more time otherwise. Thank you!

June 30, 2021

We're glad to hear it, our support team really is top-notch! Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it means a lot to us :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 80 81