Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Gingersnaps

We are very happy to find this app. This gave us assurance that all of our hard work in building our gingersnaps.com.ph will be secured and protected.

August 18, 2021

We're glad you found us!

Mia & James

I was recomended this app and evernthough i havent had to use it yet. It is a must for all stores regardless of the business, you just never know when something could go wrong!

Well said - thank you!

Swell Composites

Been using the app for a few months and have found it really useful. I've used it to restore my theme when I accidentally installed another app the broke it. And I've used it a few times to restore products. works well.

August 5, 2021

So glad that we were able to help recover your theme after another App broke it – this is something that happens way more than most store owners would think. We see it all the time!

Abysm Internal

AWESOME! Yes, it happened, something I moved on the code (?) destroyed like half my descriptions, thanks to Rewind I was able to recover the lost work in just a few clicks!!!!! For a very reasonable price, it is a lot of peace of mind!

August 5, 2021

Great to hear we were already able to help you out!

BH_Montecito

So far, so good! I didn't find the plan I wanted right away, so I contacted support. The rep was very helpful and made my plan available right away with some excellent advice about our growing business and how the plans work. She also gave me a great tip about another of their apps I plan to get!

August 5, 2021

Happy to hear that our support team was able to help you out - we think we've got the best in the biz! Thanks for reaching out about a specific plan, Shopify doesn't always make it easy for us to present the right plans.

WAG

We installed Rewind backups as suggested by our Dev. App is great and does the job silently in the background and such a peace of mind to have backups going on 365 days! You can track back any changes made in the backend from products to themes.

August 5, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we really appreciate your trust 🙌

Daneson

We've been using Rewind Backups for years and it gives us the peace of mind of knowing that almost everything in our store is backed up automatically.

August 5, 2021

Great to hear you're enjoying that Rewind peace of mind!

Remedy's Nutrition

Love this app. Makes backing up super easy. With over 400 products, this is very important to us. Thanks Rewind :)

Love this review! Thank you for trusting Rewind, we've got your back 💪

Electricridesonly.com

great useful app, and excellent customer support. Logan is great!
I wish I knew about this app before. I highly recommend it.

August 5, 2021

Thank you - we're very proud of our customer support team and Logan is a star! Glad you found us.

MadMan Nutrition

Glad I discovered this app before going live. Peace of mind now knowing any data loss due to human error or random acts are covered and reversible simply by using Rewind. I would recommend this to anyone running a business online as an insurance policy to save yourself hours of manual labor. The support team is very helpful too.

July 6, 2021

Congrats on setting your store live! Thanks for your review, we're proud to protect your business 🙌