Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

melianastyle.com

I worked with Aditya and he was extremely helpful and friendly. Rewind's support team is terrific and I would highly recommend.

May 28, 2021

Thank you for the kind words - we're lucky to have Aditya on our team, he is a gem!

dishbee

Great support. They were understanding and kind. Very nice UI and design. Good functions. Recommended.

Thank you!

Tous Canada

Easy to use and backs up all the store data. Provide peace of mind just in case the site goes down and we need to recover quickly.

May 19, 2021

Glad to hear that Rewind had given you peace of mind 🇨🇦

Fresh Patch

We're very happy we installed Rewind Backups. Fast and easy setup. Peace of mind knowing we are protected if anything were to happen to our site. Thanks!

May 19, 2021

We love to hear that, thanks for writing a review!

GardenStone

We have been using Rewind for over 6 years now since our first website. Now, 6 years fast forward we are using it on all 6 of our websites. This is one of those apps, which you hope to never need to use, but so happy that you have it if you actually need it.

May 19, 2021

This makes us so happy to hear, there aren't many stores that have been with us longer than you. We're proud to have been a part of your journey so far. Here's to the next 6 years!

Christmas Light Source

This app really does what it says it will do. Adding the app to the store was easy. My new migration hyper-inflated my order number and choice of plan. I signed up anyway. I figured that at some point in the 7-day trial period, I'd sort things out. Turns out I didn't need to add that to my iPhone calendar. A customer service representative responded super promptly to an email asking for assistance and he adjusted my plan. One less thing to worry about. While waiting on my first backup, the onboarding process included animated training on the features of the site and how to restore both single items and the entire store. Super pleased.

May 19, 2021

It might seem like an obvious comment, but we take pride in providing a product that does exactly what we say it will! Thanks for sharing your story here, I'll let the team know that you enjoyed the onboarding tours too.

Woojer

Great peace of mind for the price. Its worth paying the monthly fee to make sure everything you've worked hard to build up remains reachable should anything happen....

May 19, 2021

Glad to hear you're enjoying that peace of mind!

Larizia

Really useful, and great peace of mind. the support is excellent, they got us out a pickle when we were setting up our store. install it straight away. hopefully you won't need it but if you do you'll be glad you did!

May 19, 2021

Happy to hear that we were able to help you out!

WearMyWardrobeOut

Easy to use, easy to install, personal care and support already after only being a Customer for 3 days. Makes me worry a lot less knowing i have this service ! Thank you Aditya Shah for answering all of my questions and helping me to understand how the back up works and restore's

May 19, 2021

Aditya is an All-Star, thanks for giving him a shout-out! We are very proud of our support and success teams :)

Alyce Paris

I use the app to back up our online store. So far, so good! Haven't had any issues. We originally began using the app on another platform but have since migrated to another. I reached out to customer service to see about transferring the app to our new platform. Working with Logan Jones was wonderful! He helped me figure out how to get the app up and running on our new platform in a timely manner and even helped me cancel the app on our previous platform. He was professional, responsive, and knowledgeable.

May 5, 2021

Logan is definitely a rock star! We're so glad to hear that Rewind was able to protect your store across platforms. Welcome to Shopify and thanks for leaving us a review, we really appreciate it.