Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Pistom

I installed this app a few days ago and it is such an excellent app.I had lost some products o my store and could restore them all with a click of a button.

GoodPostureNow

There are plenty of reasons to like this app. 1. Backing up is a seamless and easy experience.
2. Having your store properly backed up grants a sense of security and puts your mind at ease when making edits or changes.
3. Customer service is very helpful and polite in their service.

Lang Dienstleistungsmanagement

Creating a backup with Rewind is child's play. It's even fun. I can finally make sure that all my data is always safe.

Covenant Security Equipment

I used the app to help restore a theme back to previous version that was compromised when I made a mistake modifying some code. Customer service was top notch and responded to my request promptly.

Eyefood Factory France

A very easy and friendly user interface. We have many interns and employees working on the website and it is reassuring to know that we have a backup in case they change critical settings or erase something. Since we have the app we are more keen to delegate and this freedom give ideas to our team to improve our website as they know there is a safety net (we told them what was not saved too ! :) Always keep in mind Shopify is easy to use, yes, but not magic and does included historic of versions ro backup feature ! Congrats to the dev, it is affordable and simple to use.

Eyefood Factory Switzerland

Very easy to setup and such a lifesaver. It is literally one click to setup and then the job is done automatically. We already needed to restore some of our products after an error during a massive CSV import/change. Price is really affordable. Love the piece of mind.

Skull Cult

Amazing App and Service. It is so nice to know that you have backup if worst case scenario happens. Thumbs up.

Powells Fine Jewellery

Great peace of mind for the price. Its worth paying this small monthly fee to make sure everything you've worked hard to build up remains reachable should the worst case scenario arise. Luckily I haven't had to use the service yet other than to test it, but I'm glad it's there. Thanks

NANUK.com

You know that moment you realize you just f-up something and there is no UNDO? It happened to us 12hs before launching our store for Black Friday. A simple CSV upload error erased all of our variant images (yes! that can happen if you decide to change some of the variant names in your Excel sheet!! Common Shopify!) And what do you know... There is no backup for that.
Even if we re-uploaded our original csv file the variant images sources had been swiped away from Shopify's database. I personally had to re-upload all variants to our store...
Took me 4 very sweaty hours. Right after this mess, we decided to search for a Backup Solution and Rewind showed up in our searches. The app does what it's supposed to do.
Keep backups of almost everything on your store.
And an easy way to revert if you ever mess up something. Their customer service is very responsive and the installation is pretty much brainless. Nothing to add to your them code. This is a must-have for any store with a decent amount of products or orders (yes it will even backup your orders and clients!). You get a "one-click" restore to specific dates for Collections, products, blogs, customers, pages, Product Images, Smart Collections and Themes. Believe me, this will save your ass when the sh*t hits the fan.

ChagaMushrooms.ca

Excellent support. Install was quick and easy and we are up and running with backups in minutes. Surprising that shopify does not really support backups or redundancy other than catastrophic failure. This apps gives us peace of mind when making any sort of change, installing new apps, or working with programmer/contractors which we often do. Did not realise just how vulnerable our storefront was until now. Thank you
Annanda Chaga Mushrooms