Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, or Restore.

sanjeevita

App was easy to install. I get regular updates about back up acitivity. I have not yet use the app to restore any deleted entries.

May 8, 2020

Thank you for writing a review!

Puglia Pools

Great app, simple to use and just works. The support team are great and friendly too. This app is a must have for any store. If you don't have it then one day you will really wish you did. Thank you for your app and thank you for reading my review.

May 1, 2020

So glad to hear that! We take pride in our customer support, and in providing the best backup app for Shopify merchants. Thank you for the kind review :)

Town & Country Shoe Outlet

This app is very important to get early on before you have done too much on your site. I downloaded it to keep me from making more mistakes from pure ignorance of the eCommerce world. We are all learning at some point and it's nice to have a safe backup for when you mess up.

May 1, 2020

Well said! Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it.

Classy Walking Canes

Pretty simple install and it is on auto pilot from there. We feel more secure with our data being backed up each day.

We've got your back!

Trickshop.com

I appreciate the "plug and play" ease with which the Rewind app has enabled me to generate regular back-ups. I would highly recommend their service to any Shopify merchant. It's a small price to pay for peace of mind!

April 9, 2020

That's great to hear! Thank you for writing a review, much appreciated.

Box-Man.ch

J'ai installé cette application afin d'avoir un système qui permet de restaurer de manière différenciée les différents éléments de la boutique, pour faire des backups lorsque je vais faire des modifications ou installer de nouvelles app et aussi pour avoir une sauvegarde automatique. L'installation se fait très simplement et l'interface est très intuitive comparativement à d'autres app.

Dernièrement, j'ai effacé par erreur toutes les pages de mon site :-( En quelques seconde, j'ai pu les ré-installer sans problème en utilisant Rewind Backups. Cela m'a évité de perdre énormément de temps.

Je recommande vivement cette app :-)

April 2, 2020

Merci beaucoup!

Whisker Hut

App is doing exactly what it's supposed to do. Can't ask for more than that. Helps me manage my store without worrying about losing important data.

March 31, 2020

Glad to hear that - thank you for writing a review!

MAVA JEWELRY

Excellent App. Does exactly what you need. And Annie from customer service was great and competent. Thank you again for the great service and client help.

March 27, 2020

Annie is a star! Thank you very much.

Barkley's Mill on Southern Cross Farm

Needed to downgrade my service. Support was very helpful in reaching my goal. It is nice to have trustworthy app developer out there. Highly recommend.

March 27, 2020

Thank you for the kind words! We're very proud of our support team and the reputation that Rewind has built 💪

Dictation Solutions Australia

The only time I need to use the Rewind app was when my menus reverted to an old version. I did not change the menus, and the last change was the Rewind app making an new menu backup page. The rewind app was unable to restore the old menus. Support was unable to assist and decided to blame everyone else. So the app has been useless to me when finally needed.

March 18, 2020

Hi there,

We’re sorry to hear about the issue you experienced with your navigation menu! We recognize that losing any information can be a painful experience, and that’s why we’re here to help. While we wish we could provide backup and restoration support for every type of information stored on a Shopify store, unfortunately our access is limited in a few areas, including Navigation Menus.

Despite this, we do try and overcome the lack of access by using a different method of capturing the information stored in your navigation menu, and then we store that securely in your backups. While we recognize this method cannot support automatic restoration, like we can with products, we still do have access to this information and have worked with many merchants in the past to help them manually restore this. If you’re interested in receiving help to restore this, please feel free to reply to our support team’s message so we can assist.