Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

B Jersey World

Great back up option for our large website with many SKUs and order. It does it all

Thanks
Basketball Jersey World

Standupergonomics

Very good app.

Saves my theme + every bit of content on my site automatically daily

Retro Modding

We've been using Rewind for over a month now and never felt so safe about our data! We had to recover an old version of a product's description and were able with the built-in functionality. It's a small fee to pay to get a good peace of mind!

Caninevillas

Helps me sleep at night, and the customers service has been friendly and helpful. An entirely positive experience thus far!

Houseofpresley

This app gives us peace of mind knowing our site is backed up daily. Shopify does NOT back up your site so if you want to protect your site then you need to install an app for that. Great customer support too!

Sundried

We have been using the software for https://www.sundried.com/ for about 3 weeks. Very easy to use. Really quick to set-up.

Roastedfox

This is a must have.

Having recently suffered a massive loss of data due to a Shopify glitch (not that they'll admit it) - I am still rebuilding my store three weeks later.

Rewind gives you the features that should be built into the platform by default and by doing so, gives me more peace of mind than I thought possible.

If you thought your Shopify data was backed up - it's not. Get Rewind and get on with building your business.

I have it on both my stores.

Cheap Basketball Shoe

This app makes me feel safe, I don't have to worry about making mistakes now.

Pure Living Space

Just signed up this morning and the backup went smoothly. The app "tour" was professional and helpful.

Australian Kunzea

It all seems to be working well for us so far! Hopefully, we never have to use the backup, but it is good peace fo mind to know it is there!