Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Hourglasses

I haven't had to use the restore functionality (knock on wood) but the app seems good at consistently backing up our store and keeping me abreast of exactly what the deltas are from one backup to the next.

Peachy Packages

This is simple to use and gives great peace of mind that I can restore if anything goes wrong. Very happy with the Rewind Backups for Spotify service.

Noel Suarez Art

We just installed this on our new Shopify store (and have used this app in the past), and we really like it. It has been very helpful in quickly reversing those little human errors that occasionally occur when editing products or pages :)

Zendencandles

This app is MARVELOUS! Every shop owner should have it installed.

Aside from the ongoing convenience (and piece of mind) - "at least" - once during the time that you have a shop - something will go wrong and be deleted or overwritten. (that day you will be glad you have this - no matter what the price)

This app backs up everything - including all the data & objects that are not included in Theme backup.

Ima Usa

Fantastic app. We have recently migrated from Magento EE to Shopify Plus and the installation process of apps Shopify is so much easier, couple that with this incredible backup/restore system and we are thrilled. Rewind allows me to sleep at night!

Chateauantiques

Remember that feeling of wishing you had backed up the information or photos you just lost?
If you are worried about loosing any of your work, or looking to trial a new feature or changes to your website, get this app and have a lot less things to worry about!
I found this app as I was undertaking changes to ChateauAntiques.com, and wanted a way back if I either needed one because there was an issue with the new code, or just if I preferred how things were before.
The customer service given by this company alone gives great peace of mind as to their efficiency, and coupled with being able to see clearly that backups are happening automatically makes this app essential for anyone who values the work and investment they have put into their Shopify site.
Essential.
Sean, ChateauAntiques.com

Science Shepherd

We've been using Rewind Backups for several years and have never had a problem with it. The control panel makes it easy to locate specific backup items. Their support (Noah, in this case) was quick to get back to us when we had a question about our account.

Modern Basic Usa

A backup is one of those things that every store needs. Haven't had to use it much yet but the feature set seems good.

Woodies Timber

Great system and really easy reports to follow. Gives the company peace of mind!

Seah Designs Llc

Great and user friendly product with excellent support staff behind it. Mike at Rewind patiently guided me when I encountered an issue with Shopify and wouldn't give up until the issue was resolved. Highly recommend this app and this company.