Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Kj3 93a

Excellent out of the box solution to take the stress away of your shop going down.

Hunting Bow

It has been very easy to install and setup the app. It does not reduce the speed of the website whatsoever. It is a bit hard to tell about how it goes with the backups since we did not need to use it so far but it is comforting to know that our data are stored somewhere we can access anytime to avoid important losses.

Hops To Home

Our developer downloaded this to make sure we can back out changes we werent happy with.

Sexstoreau

It has been three weeks now and because of this app I feel secure the safety of my website.
Yes I would recommend this app to anyone with a website that has work you wish to protect.
Jason Macleod
www.sexstoreau.com

Incense Trap And Yoga

I really feel secure knowing this service is running and I don't have to worry about losing products in my store. And the price is very reasonable.

Glenbrook Farms Herbs And Such

If you have ever been a victim of your site crashed and lost by something that is out of your control, then you know the absolute terror that is created by that. It's like watching your store burn to the ground. Been there! Felt That! This is the app to have so you can sleep at night. A must have, it's like insurance. Protect your income!

Groomsshop

Works great. Hope I never need to use it but nice to know it's there!

A Gift Personalized

Great for piece of mind. FYI - Shopify does not keep a backup. We found this out the hardway.

Essential Oil Style

A true feeling of security after the 1000s of hours of building my website!!

Dansmarketshop

I really like this app! Most people don't realize how important backing up their data or websites is until it's too late. I love what it's done for my store. www.DansMarketShop.com