Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

A And K Labs

You spend so much time working on building your business you need to protect that effort and this is the way to do it. Easy to use and install this app could one day be a life saver

Hugs4kids

This is a must have.

Having recently suffered a massive loss of data due to a Shopify glitch (not that they'll admit it) - I am still rebuilding my store three weeks later.

Rewind gives you the features that should be built into the platform by default and by doing so, gives me more peace of mind than I thought possible.

If you thought your Shopify data was backed up - it's not. Get Rewind and get on with building your business.

Leven Bags

Peace of mind. It's simple to install, backs it all up. Luckily I have not had to try restoring anything yet. Everyone should be backed up.

Driftwoodinteriors

Works well, and makes updates and tweaks painless and worry-free.

Cfps

Easy to install. Have not had to use for recovery yet. Hope we never do. :)

Nancy Troske Jewelry

I haven't had to use it in an emergency yet, but so far I am happy with the functionality and the reports that the app generates. I feel secure knowing I have it and when I had a site on another platform there was a time when I needed to restore - things can happen at anytime so it's important to have a back up!

Paisley Gray

Great to have this peace of mind as we build our brand. The great part is that if you notice something is not right you can easily review the rewind version to see if something happened before you take any action, saves a lot of time and stress.
The team @ www.paisleyandgray.com

The Fine Wooden Article Company

Cannot recommend Mike and his team at Rewind highly enough. Having invested time and money building The Fine Wooden Article Companies Shopify site, and once realising that its copy, images and content was not backed up I approached Shopify for advice. Rewind was quickly suggested. A couple of email exchanges with Mike were had and Mike took it from there. Installing the App and running tests to ensure all was in order.
Really pleased with the experience and from our point of view, a good value for money level of insurance should anything go wrong with the site.
That said one area which still remains of a little concern, is the backing up of our sites settings and navigation buttons. I raised this with Mike and am assured that he and his team are working on this area of the service and once a solution has been developed and tested will be implemented automatically, included in the subscription fee.
So I look forwards very much to receiving notification when this has happened in the near future.

If some peace of mind is desired with respects your Shopify site and its files, then Mike and Rewind are your team.

Regards Pete.

Gardensupplyguys

I am writing this review as Mike from REWIND is currently helping me resolve a code issue that another APP caused on our site.

First and foremost this company has great communication and support practices. They truly do care about us Shopify Store owners. Mike is going through code right now to find a bug that changed layout issues that another APP update caused a new padding shift. This was very difficult to identify what was causing the problem since all APPs we had have been installed for many months with no issues.

Mike got down to the code and began to figure it out after we first attempted to roll back our theme using their very slick REWIND VAULT function. Once we realized its not code in our theme, but an outside APP that loads code beyond Shopifies Liquid Theme code we found this issue. Mike did not have to do this as it was not his problem. Their REWIND APP does everything you could hope for in a full backup of Website or just specific elements. You can choose what you want to restore or restore the entire site front to back.... I mean everything or just one piece..... It really is the best APP for sleeping well at night knowing your always backed up safely.

The interface is very easy to understand with a very sleek U/I layout.

What more can I say.... Mike and the REWIND Team have a customer for life and I am grateful to have found this APP knowing all the hard work we do will never be lost. What is that worth to anyone ? To me its priceless.

Thank You to everyone from REWIND and a special shout out to Mike.

GET THIS APP !

From the Team @ www.GardenSupplyGuys.com

Chesshouse

Yes, this app provides the peace of mind that everything is backed up. Something that NEVER was even possible on Volusion. Plus, it provides some very useful insights about what's happening on your store. Thanks Rewind and Shopify.
Raphael www.ChessHouse.com