Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Renegadecitizen

It's already saved me. It would take me forever to redo my store. but rewind saved me alot of time.

Fair Trade Fusion

This app is like buying insurance - you hate to spend the money, but you know you could be screwed one day so you do it "just in case." The app works well to date - thankfully, I have had no reason to actively use it, but feel much better knowing that I can if I need to. This is one of those "it's much better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it" situations.

Jamie

Epiphany Wow

This is a no-brainer app for any store. Yes, you can backup individual items separately but I can better utilize my time marketing and sourcing products. The developer is also very responsive.

Peace River Filtration

Thank you Mike for the opportunity to review your App, sorry I had not gotten to this sooner. In all sincerity and from a logical business perspective it is not in the best interests of anyone not to backup their many hours of labour. This App does a great job of it with many options to specifically pin point one item rather than forcing a complete restore.
All the very best and God bless

Giving 10

A FEW BUCKS FOR PEACE OF MIND? HECK YAH!
Love the team. They email me back to answer all of my questions and help me sleep better at night knowing my hard work is protected. -Sophia

SHOP MY PROTECTED BY REWIND SHOP >> gypsy jewelry >> www.artifactadventure.co

Honest Herbal

Great app. Installs easily and does its job seamlessly. Thankful that Rewind has allowed me to take my mind off the backend just a bit and focus on sales.

Fearlesscharm

Very easy and provides peace of mind in the event of loss. Very happy to add this app to my store. :)

Store1957

This app give me peace of mind knowing my store has a backup. Much like the Mac time machine you don't know how great it is until something bad happens.

Trill Engraving

I rest easy knowing that my store (TrillEngraving.com) is backed up with Rewind because I know that things happen that can (will!) take down a store. I'm also more willing to try new things knowing that I can quickly and easily recover.
The cost is minimal and the set-and-forget nature of this app helps me sleep at night.

Nordicspeed

Works great. Site backup is fully automatic, and very easy.
We have 5300 products on our site, so its essential that we know all of that product info and hard work is protected.