Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Custom Newell Posts

Great app. Easy to use. Love the peace of mind that our site is backed up regularly and effortlessly.

Br Naturals

Does what you would want and need it to do, no need to think about backups

The Sensible Mama

I had hired someone to do customizations on our theme at theSensibleMama.com last week. After a few days we noticed that we were not posting any sales. I was almost in a panic when realizing that a bug may have been introduced. It was only through pure luck that I had installed Rewind a few days earlier. I restored and we were back in business. Folks, do not operate your business without this. It is a very inexpensive insurance policy.

Gotpetsupplies

Think you don't need to backup your business if you’re using Shopify, think again.

Your website is built, hosted and maintained by the industry leader Shopify. They provide best in business eCommerce solutions for merchants. Let’s call this the foundation.

Everything built above the foundation is your business and responsibility. Products, Orders, Customers, Themes, Pages, Blogs and Collections.

We learned this the hard way. We had been using an app that was installed from the Shopify App store for approx. six months with no issues. The developers made an update to the app which changed some coding in our theme.liquid file basically shutting down our website for about 40 minutes until we could figure out what had happened. Fortunately, we were diligent about making back ups of our Theme file anytime an app was installed and or during our month end process. Take a look at your installed Apps and click the view details button. I bet you will be surprised what an app has access to and can modify.

The next thing that occurred in the last year was when we accidentally deleted a product collection containing approx. 75 sku’s. At first I thought, no big deal, I will just import the product_export file from Shopify that we had downloaded each month and we would be back up and running. Well, that was not the case. If you have ever tried to bulk import the product file with data into Shopify you know the challenge. If you have done any customization in your product description trying to get the Body (HTML) column to upload without any special characters is near impossible.

I also was under the misunderstanding that since we had uploaded our images to Shopify that if something happened we could just use the image source link contained in the product_export file to restore our images. We were wrong again! If you delete your product the hosted image is deleted immediately from Shopify.

After realizing that if something happened to our product file and if we only spent 5 minutes per sku fixing, it would take us 20 weeks working 40 hours per week restoring our product file to the original state. It is not a question of if but when you will need a backup and restore solution.

The app does exactly what it says it does and works well. We have tested by deleting group of products on purpose and then instantly rewinding them to their original state. The backup is automatic and occurs daily seamlessly. Set it and forget it until you need it.

For $1.30 or less per day how can you not have a back up and rewind solution for your business. Developers are great and very responsive!

Guest Outfitters

So far I could not be happier with Review Rewind - Backups for my Shopify store. I recommend installing it to your site before you find out you lost some valuable data that can not be recovered. It happened to me, but I am resting easier knowing I have the site backed up now and that I will not have to deal with that issue again.

Detour Tees

So far they are doing a great job backing up my store!!

Iseeyoulookn

Awesome app. After being in the information technology sector for over 20 years, I have learned the importance of backing up everything you have...from your personal email, photos, software, computer configuration, etc. It is no different for your website. Unlike other platforms which make it easy to backup not only your website structure but the data storage locations in the background, Shopify does not have this capability.

Rewind has solved that issue for us, and now, we have more time to actually work on the graphical interface of our site, instead of spending time manually downloading code for offline backup purposes.

Tomas

Mydizolve

There is simply no doubt of the importance of Rewind. After spending a lot of money setting up my site, and time, Rewind gives me the assurance that should some critical failure happen I can recover quickly and ensure my customers are serviced - keeping revenue flowing. Remember, although Shopify is hosted and uptime / hardware concerns are minimal, downtime and outages can still occur from human error.

Save yourself time and heart ache - install Rewind today.

Dizolveus

You have an accountant to ensure your business finances run well. You have insurance to cover your business assets and employees. Yet, you are running your solution that generates revenue without insurance?

In my opinion, Rewind is a REQUIRED application for all store owners. It's hands off approach to backing up all important information, and allowing you to recover to a different point in time is worth it's weight in gold.

If you treasure your business and have spent money and time on your site, you need to have this app. Period.

All Tire Supply Llc

You don't think this app is important until things goes wrong and you wish you have this app. Must have app.