Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Mightyjaxx

Works as advertised! Allows me to breathe easier knowing that there's back ups.

Mbtzur

So far so good! :) recommend !!

Pamelas Art

It's so comforting to know that I won't lose anything in my store in the event something unforeseen happens. The Developer is very responsive and the App was super easy to download!

Vintage European 2

Easy to install and use and good for peace of mind

Save Circuit

This should be titled "How not to lose assets and focus on selling." Indispensable for any shop working with extensive theme modifications/high volume.

Vibedration

Rewind gives us the peace of mind knowing that our data can be easily recovered. We can focus on our growing our hydration pack company rather than worrying about data security/recovery.

Shiny Designs

I've been so much more comfortable knowing that my store is being backed up. Having had to use a backup in other situations in the past, it's essential. Only one little quibble: I wish the backup was downloadable for one more level of security, but it's not the end of the world.

Commemorate Ca

This app provides store owners the peace of mind they are seeking!

Spycentre Security

Great product, very easy to install and set up. It gives me great peace of mind knowing that my entire eCommerce site is backed up nightly.

Gracefully Jane

Rewind gives me peace of mind. As we move quickly in working with our store, there is always a chance that we mess something up, or a new app goes haywire. I don't have to worry with Rewind.

It installed easily, and it just works. Those are the best kind of apps.