Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Ziscorp

I think this is a must have app for every store!

Trail Designs

There is a competitor (I forget the name) that looks almost the same feature for feature. I tried them first only because they offer one extra feature: backup to Google Drive.

However, their system didn't work at all. It just simply never successfully completed a backup.

So I switched to Rewind and it is pretty amazing. Everything just works, but I got a few things I didn't expect. Like you get a weekly report of how many changes you made on your site.

And it's super easy to navigate and find old versions. I haven't had to restore anything yet, but it looks like it would be easy. And Mike from Rewind tells me they have saving to Google Drive on their roadmap for 2017.

I wish the $5/month plan were a little more generous because we're just over the limit, but all in all, it's a great app and there was clearly a lot of work that went into this, so they deserve their paycheck!

Hugh Waller Art

Backing up is essential. Don't go thinking that you won't need a back up because while I am relatively new to Shopify, I have would been in serious trouble with my Wordpress site on several occasions without one.
Rewind is sooo easy, in fact much easier than my Wordpress site back up app, just set and forget.

Omniz

Great way to back up everything in your store. Get the peace of mind you need for your store.

Taiwansourcing

Totally seamless integration. Easy to use to and most of all I can sleep at night knowing that my store is going to go poof if one of my employees makes a mistake or a hacker gets in. I have Rewind for both of the shopify stores and love it! thank you!

Juniper House

The day we realized Shopify did not back up our data struck a chill through our bodies but luckily we read about the Rewind app and realized it would take care of us in case data was deleted by accident. With thousands of products and multiple images per product the thought of having to reenter our site would have been too large a project to comprehend and considering the monthly cost of the app was so low, it took seconds to sign up.

Outdoor Tankless

Rewind is a great app. We've had to use it once to restore our theme files and it worked flawlessly. Only wished that at the $5/month plan, we'd be able to have access to restores for longer than 7 days. Other than it's probably the best backup app out there for Shopify.

D40studio

We are using the basic package from Rewind and are very satisfied. It was very easy to install and it is quietly doing the job. So yes, thanks, it is great.

Unique Gifts And Handbags

Rewind is a great service for us as we do not have to remember to backup our store on a weekly basis. It takes care of it automatically.

Doddle Co

This app allowed us to seamlessly transition from another platform to Shopify, with an entire list of customers (18 months worth). Could not be happier! Thank you for creating this app - what would we have done without it ;-)