Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Guest Outfitters

So far I could not be happier with Review Rewind - Backups for my Shopify store. I recommend installing it to your site before you find out you lost some valuable data that can not be recovered. It happened to me, but I am resting easier knowing I have the site backed up now and that I will not have to deal with that issue again.

Detour Tees

So far they are doing a great job backing up my store!!

Iseeyoulookn

Awesome app. After being in the information technology sector for over 20 years, I have learned the importance of backing up everything you have...from your personal email, photos, software, computer configuration, etc. It is no different for your website. Unlike other platforms which make it easy to backup not only your website structure but the data storage locations in the background, Shopify does not have this capability.

Rewind has solved that issue for us, and now, we have more time to actually work on the graphical interface of our site, instead of spending time manually downloading code for offline backup purposes.

Tomas

Mydizolve

There is simply no doubt of the importance of Rewind. After spending a lot of money setting up my site, and time, Rewind gives me the assurance that should some critical failure happen I can recover quickly and ensure my customers are serviced - keeping revenue flowing. Remember, although Shopify is hosted and uptime / hardware concerns are minimal, downtime and outages can still occur from human error.

Save yourself time and heart ache - install Rewind today.

Dizolveus

You have an accountant to ensure your business finances run well. You have insurance to cover your business assets and employees. Yet, you are running your solution that generates revenue without insurance?

In my opinion, Rewind is a REQUIRED application for all store owners. It's hands off approach to backing up all important information, and allowing you to recover to a different point in time is worth it's weight in gold.

If you treasure your business and have spent money and time on your site, you need to have this app. Period.

All Tire Supply Llc

You don't think this app is important until things goes wrong and you wish you have this app. Must have app.

Sandlyn

Great app and very easy to use. I have less stress knowing that my site information is backed up and protected.

Testing Hh

We've been very satisfied with Rewind! No headaches at all, just confidence that your products and customer information is kept safe for you. Thanks!!

Pro Audio Design

As advertised, it makes backing up the site easy and covers everything. You also get a cool weekly report that shows what files were added and many other details that makes managing the date back up easier! I highly recommend to anyone using shopfiy!

Stampingwithsue

Great app! Nice to know my site is safely backed up. Thank you!