Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Ozbeadsonline

Great app.! I can finally relax knowing my entire store's data is being automatically backed up and stored securely. Would highly recommend to every store owner! :)

Hptautosport

So far so good. Nice to know our site is backed up completely.

Contractor Training Center

The product works perfectly. I have deleted my own items accidentally and had to go back and restore them. It only takes a second and when something doesn't work I can easily contact support. I can highly recommend this app

Arts Crafts Jewels

Simple and effective backup solution. Easy to setup. Love that I can rewind the whole store or just a particular product or page. Gives me peace of mind.

Happy Tummies Pty Ltd

Thank fully I haven't had to use Rewind yet but I've got peace of mind now knowing that should anything happen my whole shop is backed up - with no effort from me! Thank you :-)

100toys

Have been waiting for something like this for a long time. Before, we were exporting everything manually and copy-and-pasting blog posts - so time-consuming! Rewind has been great. It even saves the manually-selected order of our collections, which was a real problem as we had to restore the site from an older version a couple of times and lost days' worth of work.

Limeapplelove

Review Rewind is a useful app for backing up all your store info so you never have to worry about losing important product or customer information

Facingthefuture

Plays nice with other apps, gives me a weekly recap of changes that took place - Overall, a great app. I hope I never have to use it for an actual rewind.

Cavelight

Great app. Now I can rest easy knowing that I have backups of all my data.

Pilot Brewing Supply

Great app, I was terrified of the possibility of the products or page code being corrupted. This helps me to sleep at night.