Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

My Lash Store

The app seems great so far. Hopefully I never need to use the restore feature but it's great peace of mind knowing the backups are there should something go wrong.

Woodenwonderland

App is great, easy to setup and provides us with the back ups we need to know we are always covered.

Maken Music Chicago

This is an excellent app, and it works perfectly.

We would rate it 10 stars if we could!

Fodyfoods

This app is amazing and gets the job done!

Ozbeadsonline

Great app.! I can finally relax knowing my entire store's data is being automatically backed up and stored securely. Would highly recommend to every store owner! :)

Hptautosport

So far so good. Nice to know our site is backed up completely.

Contractor Training Center

The product works perfectly. I have deleted my own items accidentally and had to go back and restore them. It only takes a second and when something doesn't work I can easily contact support. I can highly recommend this app

Arts Crafts Jewels

Simple and effective backup solution. Easy to setup. Love that I can rewind the whole store or just a particular product or page. Gives me peace of mind.

Happy Tummies Pty Ltd

Thank fully I haven't had to use Rewind yet but I've got peace of mind now knowing that should anything happen my whole shop is backed up - with no effort from me! Thank you :-)

100toys

Have been waiting for something like this for a long time. Before, we were exporting everything manually and copy-and-pasting blog posts - so time-consuming! Rewind has been great. It even saves the manually-selected order of our collections, which was a real problem as we had to restore the site from an older version a couple of times and lost days' worth of work.