Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Baja Bobs

Haven't had to use Rewind software yet so I left out one star until I actually need to restore from a backup. Other than that very pleased so far.

I Have A Secret Admirer

Safety first! We all know this! This app allows you to gain confidence in changes you have made in your store and offers peace of mind. Easy to use which is always an amazing plus. Avoid headaches and the question: Why didn't I think of this first?! https://www.ihaveasecretadmirer.com

Continentalwf Com

So far, the backups have worked great and on auto-pilot. Customer service has been great as well.

Editing this again almost a year later: Nothing but more positives with this app. The technical support is fantastic. Definitely a staple app for all Shopify stores.

Henryandlaffitte

Worth 10x the cost for the peace of mind alone. Every week I get an email letting me know what was added, deleted, and modified in my site, and that it's all been backed up. Priceless.

Zen Breakfast Blend

Works great! We started using it about a month ago. Glad this product is available as I'd hate to lose my content.

Thaiamuletsales

Hard to say if the app is amazing or not, until you have to use the backup to restore your data. Thankfully we haven't. I do feel more secure knowing there is a backup though. It took easily 100 hours to input the data into our store, and the thought of losing it is scary.

So, how do you review an app that you think is working, but won't know until you need it?

Brittonoscollection

What a great app, Thank you!!! Super easy to install and set up. I have a lot of products and it backs up like clockwork. It's a set it and forget it type of tool that gives you peace of mind! www.brittonoscollection.com

Armarge Com

Rewind (online) help retrieved a small, but important, file for me a couple of days back. Saved me a significant amount of time and hassle - paid for their monthly fee a few times over. Thank you.

Lexi Butler Designs

Hi I just wanted to stop by a give this app a 5 star rating. It gives me a peace of mind, that my 400+ product listings are secure. This app works behind the scene and as a jewelry designer this is important to me, cause I can focus on designing and handcrafting my jewelry knowing it keeps everything backed up.. This apps is installed very quickly and without any issues. I would definitely recommend Rewind to a friend.
Thank you for this great app ! <3 :)

Ziscorp

I think this is a must have app for every store!