Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Addictivetech

A must have app for anyone with lots of products.

Mightychic

Very reliable. Excellent communication. 10*

Over Jupiter

The Rewind backup for Shopify is a great tool for securing our data. We put a lot of work into the content and offerings at overjupiter.com, and it's great that Rewind provides an affordable, automated way to make sure we don't lose it. Their team of developers is awesome and give wonderful customer support.

Greatvaluesg2

I installed Rewind because I wanted to make some changes to my store theme settings but I did not want to lose all the settings I've done . Am happy with what Rewind App provides as it's really easy to just add it and let it run automatically. I have now the peace of mind that my store content is always safe with the regular backup done by Rewind App. I would highly recommend Rewind to all store owners.

Beadsandbeauty

excellent app yes i would use again
http//shopbeadsandbracelets.com

Myplumbingshop

Very helpful product if you need to make changes. Best way to make sure you don't lose any of your hard work! Highly Recommend!

P209

Regular and Reliable solution for www.209lebanesewine.com

Unni And Evans

Very impressed with this app so far - very thorough and professional interface, and the range of options certainly give peace of mind.

Tradlands

Great way to save backups automatically. Have saved me a couple times when I've deleted the wrong snippet (or two).

Dealsleague

Best app. It helped us a lot many times to regain our previous backed-up work. Highly recommend it for every store.