Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Handmade Tile By Emu

The app seems to work well and has a well designed interface for backing up. We have not tried a restore yet, but app appears professionally made and shows a breakdown of each type of item backed up separately. This is a good app for some security.

Sacred Botanica

Love the peace of mind this app brings.

Dark Elf Dice

5 stars! Outstanding app. Easy to use and provides peace of mind in case something goes awry. Nice to know that our site is backed up.

Weriton

Great app and it has saved my work couple of times.

5 star for this app for sure.

Rosemarys Garden

Everyone wants an app that just works reliably. While we have not had to do a restore from Rewind yet, it is nice to know we have taken the right steps to prepare ourselves. Simply. Reliable. What else does anyone need?

Bone Art 2

Great app, does what it says it will.
Peace of mind knowing things can be quickly recovered if falls over.

Geekyget

Installation was easy. Haven't had the chance to use it and I hope I never will.

Tnt Dynamite Detailing

Works great, easy to use. Glad to have the backup if I need it!

The Village Country Store

SAVED ME!! FIVE STARS!! WAY TO GO REWIND!!! ... IF YOU HAVE A STORE AND DO NOT HAVE AN APP TO BACK UP YOUR STORE, omgOMG.....YOU ARE JUST PLAYING WITH FIRE! ... I was adding some code the other day, which did not play nicely with other apps, and i panicked! Thank God that I have rewind! I went straight to the rewind vault, clicked rewind my theme and TA DAH!! Back in Business! FIVE STARS! I CAN'T REVIEW RATE THIS ENOUGH, THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK! EVER!! *****

Ear Buddies

Our store, www.earbuddies.com has benefitted greatly from Rewind. We provide a medical device that reshapes the soft cartilage of baby's ears, resulting in permanent correction of stick out ears. We've put a lot of work into our site, and rewind gives us the peace of mind to know that our hard work is safe guarded.