Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, or Restore.

Just Riding Premium

So far so good, we haven't actually used the recovery feature yet thank goodness. But all looks as it should, the GUI is clear and easy to manage and read. Everything looks good.

Marie Veronique 2

We haven't had to use a backup as yet, but it feels great to know we have a backup to restore from should we ever need to

Sole Stone

Quick and solid customer service!

Movie Buff 4 Ever

We've been using Rewind for a couple months now, and it is an excellent app. The backups work superbly, and customer service is impeccable. We sleep very well at night knowing Rewind is keeping our website secure. If you don't have backup, we highly recommend you give Rewind a try.

Christian Leadership Alliance

The most important app we have on shopify. You only save as much as you can afford to the loose and with this app, I don't have to worry about loosing anything. Shopify is in control over our own business, now I have a back up. And they provide the best customer service ever, I need something special and they built it for me. I recommend this app and this company to you and all my customers on shopify.

Bashert Jewelry

Fantastic app. Simple, yet effective.Easy and fast install. The support team is knowledgeable and prompt. Highly recommended.

Yogaclicks

Amazing system. Saves so much time and they are so helpfull in an emergancy!

Localwatersapparel

A must for every ecommerce site. The developers are very committed to their product and their support is outstanding. Very easy to use and offers peace of mind against any mishap that may come along. There is a lot of code going on in the background and it all has to get along, so it's not too hard to break something.

Producerschoice

Amazing app, huge peace of mind and fantastic support!

Natur Aux Pattes

Up to date, I am really satisfied, although I have not had the chance to use it yet (which is what we want, of course!). But the app seems to be really good, it looks really easy to use and the site is uptaded frequently, and you do not have to think of doing it (contrary to my previous sotre, which I had to do it myself). The support seems great and they seem to be there if we have a problem or when the time comes to use this app. For the price, I found it amazing !