Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Shop Sapphire

Thank you, Rewind, for always being there. It is a very secure feeling to know that whatever happens, my website is safe. I am still learning many of the features on Shopify and how to use them. I feel much more confident about trying new things and experimenting with changes when I know that Rewind has my back. I especially appreciate the weekly reports. I highly recommend Rewind for anyone with a website on Shopify.

Storiarts

Very pleased with the combination of feature-richness and ease-of-use in this app. It has provided more than it's cost in peace of mind for our team.

Ihuman

A+ service. Have not had to retrieve anything but trust it would be easy. Inexpensive insurance/disaster recovery. https://ihuman.co/

Resin Obsession

Set up was a breeze. Does its job automatically and without any problems. I can't give it 5 stars as I haven't had to use it yet to restore any backed up files, so I don't know if it truly works. Great knowing that if my files get deleted they will (hopefully) be an easy backup restore away. Another reviewer mentioned that it unhid 'hidden' products once activated. That has not been the case with our store.

Muuio

After several times overwriting products in import or deleting a collection this was the right solution. Its easy and you have the possibility to choose what to recover.

Universal Mania

Works great for UniversalMania.com

Addictivetech

A must have app for anyone with lots of products.

Mightychic

Very reliable. Excellent communication. 10*

Over Jupiter

The Rewind backup for Shopify is a great tool for securing our data. We put a lot of work into the content and offerings at overjupiter.com, and it's great that Rewind provides an affordable, automated way to make sure we don't lose it. Their team of developers is awesome and give wonderful customer support.

Greatvaluesg2

I installed Rewind because I wanted to make some changes to my store theme settings but I did not want to lose all the settings I've done . Am happy with what Rewind App provides as it's really easy to just add it and let it run automatically. I have now the peace of mind that my store content is always safe with the regular backup done by Rewind App. I would highly recommend Rewind to all store owners.