Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Ihuman

A+ service. Have not had to retrieve anything but trust it would be easy. Inexpensive insurance/disaster recovery. https://ihuman.co/

Resin Obsession

Set up was a breeze. Does its job automatically and without any problems. I can't give it 5 stars as I haven't had to use it yet to restore any backed up files, so I don't know if it truly works. Great knowing that if my files get deleted they will (hopefully) be an easy backup restore away. Another reviewer mentioned that it unhid 'hidden' products once activated. That has not been the case with our store.

Muuio

After several times overwriting products in import or deleting a collection this was the right solution. Its easy and you have the possibility to choose what to recover.

Universal Mania

Works great for UniversalMania.com

Addictivetech

A must have app for anyone with lots of products.

Mightychic

Very reliable. Excellent communication. 10*

Over Jupiter

The Rewind backup for Shopify is a great tool for securing our data. We put a lot of work into the content and offerings at overjupiter.com, and it's great that Rewind provides an affordable, automated way to make sure we don't lose it. Their team of developers is awesome and give wonderful customer support.

Greatvaluesg2

I installed Rewind because I wanted to make some changes to my store theme settings but I did not want to lose all the settings I've done . Am happy with what Rewind App provides as it's really easy to just add it and let it run automatically. I have now the peace of mind that my store content is always safe with the regular backup done by Rewind App. I would highly recommend Rewind to all store owners.

Beadsandbeauty

excellent app yes i would use again
http//shopbeadsandbracelets.com

Myplumbingshop

Very helpful product if you need to make changes. Best way to make sure you don't lose any of your hard work! Highly Recommend!