Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automatic Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Messina Hembry 2

Great app! Provides peace of mind & has great customer support! A+++

Biking N Hiking

Great app gives you peace of mind, Backup is done automatically and for everything including images which is why I got it in the first place!

Katie J Design And Events

Such a Great App! Could not recommend more highly. The Peace of Mind is Invaluable. The Customer Service has been Excellent. Very Happy :)

Elementalscience Com

Finally. This is a necessary app if you care about your business. Thank you.superstar.

Saved me from making a switch to another provider. Stay with rewind you will not regret it.

Snugglefeet

This App is a must if you care about your store data.

I deleted all my products in Shopify account and Shopify support had no backup to restore them from.
But on a Saturday afternoon Mike from 'Rewind' saved my life and imported all my products back into Shopify! All the restored data was perfect.

Amazing, amazing, amazing!!!

Omnigeneius

We went for the Paid version an essential app - sleep safe :)

Regards,
Shalin Pinto
Omni GENEius

"Something brewing innovatively while making Joy for all" A unique nine product Launch for a solid cause. Board Games, Toys, Creative Apps, something for all.

=============

A must have app period. better safe than sorry. Backup is key to a DR policy

Shopify needs to permit Rewind to backup Gift Cards though.

Rewind.io team provides quick response on any queries - looking at more value for money here.

Merry Christmas Rewind Team!

Flyfishsd

Excellent support. A week after installing we had an issue with an integration that deleted 600 products from our shop. Rewind had our products back up and running very quickly. A must have app.

Lexi Goods Boutique

Thanks for this treasure, piece of mind guaranteed.

Green Baby Planet

Does exactly what it says - and their support is fantastic. Get this app, already!

The Naughty Boutique

for a store like mine, with close to 6000 products, this app helps me sleep better at night :D Thank you Rewind