Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Vapescom

I run an online vape shop on Shopify and Rewind app has saved our ass more than once. It's an affordable insurance to consider for any Shopify store.

Writeonit

Great app, provides peace of mind knowing our site is backed up regularly. Thank you.. Sara writeonit.today

Global Handmade Hope Glory Projects

Easy to install and I like that it provides you a detailed report. I have not had to use it yet and hopefully never will but, it provides great peace of mind knowing everything should be there should problems arise.

Expression Tees

We love knowing Rewind is there to back up our data automatically. It provides a great sense of security for us, especially when doing mass updates that can disable the store in 1 click if not done properly. Knowing there is a way to reverse anything we've just done is a great security blanket, and the fact it does it all automatically for us means we don't have to remember to back up each and every time we make a change.

Blog Post Ideas Exposed

Rewind provides exactly what I was looking for - peace of mind that my shop is backed up in case of a mistake (for which I can restore pre-mistake elements) or disaster (for which I can restore the entire shop).

Spiritofdrini

Fantastic App that just does what it advertises! :)

Get Socked

Love this app, it has saved me from near disaster once prior due to a developer accidentally killing a key component of our site. We simply couldn't live without this app!

Side Street Studio

This is a ‘must have’ App.

Were your business to suffer loss of your trading records then that may very well prove disastrous. And while Shopify is an excellent business, it cannot be expected to cover every single eventuality for every customer.

Rewind provides a fast, professional and easy to use solution against loss of crucial company data. I could not recommend it highly enough.

Nigel Hayes

Imagevine

Great App for peace of Mind. Its great to not have to worry about our backgrounds being lost, we have multiple programmers working on www.imagevine.com and can recover things when changes don't go as was the plan.

Go Time Gear

Rewind is very easy to install and setup. It makes it easy to restore specific sections of the site or the entire site if it were ever needed. Worth the investment in case something catastrophic were to ever happen.

Kevin