Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Palmers Pursuit Shop

Peace of mind is worth every penny when your playing around with exports.

Llb Uk

Great app. Works silently in the background and gives opportunity to backup if you, or someone else, makes a mistake. Also great customer service and they are willing to help and do extra work for a very reasonable amounts. Helped us to copy entire store to another store.

Just Riding Premium

So far so good, we haven't actually used the recovery feature yet thank goodness. But all looks as it should, the GUI is clear and easy to manage and read. Everything looks good.

Marie Veronique 2

We haven't had to use a backup as yet, but it feels great to know we have a backup to restore from should we ever need to

Sole Stone

Quick and solid customer service!

Movie Buff 4 Ever

We've been using Rewind for a couple months now, and it is an excellent app. The backups work superbly, and customer service is impeccable. We sleep very well at night knowing Rewind is keeping our website secure. If you don't have backup, we highly recommend you give Rewind a try.

Christian Leadership Alliance

The most important app we have on shopify. You only save as much as you can afford to the loose and with this app, I don't have to worry about loosing anything. Shopify is in control over our own business, now I have a back up. And they provide the best customer service ever, I need something special and they built it for me. I recommend this app and this company to you and all my customers on shopify.

Bashert Jewelry

Fantastic app. Simple, yet effective.Easy and fast install. The support team is knowledgeable and prompt. Highly recommended.

Yogaclicks

Amazing system. Saves so much time and they are so helpfull in an emergancy!

Localwatersapparel

A must for every ecommerce site. The developers are very committed to their product and their support is outstanding. Very easy to use and offers peace of mind against any mishap that may come along. There is a lot of code going on in the background and it all has to get along, so it's not too hard to break something.